Thread: Snap in One Cloth diapers?

Default Snap in One Cloth diapers?

I manly uses tena slip super and there ok, but now i want somthing more absorbant and a cheaper option in the long run, and now that i have my own place and a job, i was looking at cloth diapers and i like the LeakMaster Nighttime Adult Prefold Diapers
    APN from AdultClothDiapers.com, was going to buy 4 as they have a deal and wear 2 at night, so wash and dry on the 3ed day to not have any smell, then i was looking at covers but im not big on plastic pants i just dont like it, so now we are coming to my point ive been trying to find an adult size snap in one diaper cover one because to me as a modern baby its more cute and babyish then plastic pants, so i found this website called snap-ez.com and they do it, so was just wondering if anyone had bought from them or has any ideas for night time wetting?
    Thanks

One of the Nighttime prefolds is plenty to contain as much as you can wet overnight, and then some, unless you intentionally overload on fluids. I can usually get to noon the next day without changing when I wear overnight. Two could be too thick to get your plastic pants to seal properly.

Any snap-on type cover is going to have more potential for leakage than regular plastic pant.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    One of the Nighttime prefolds is plenty to contain as much as you can wet overnight, and then some, unless you intentionally overload on fluids. I can usually get to noon the next day without changing when I wear overnight. Two could be too thick to get your plastic pants to seal properly.

Any snap-on type cover is going to have more potential for leakage than regular plastic pant.
    I do overload on fluids, because if i dont i sleep right through with no problem, if one will done then im happy with that its just snap on look so much more fun then plastic pants, but i am looking for a good thirsty nighttime diaper with less chances of leaks, if that means cloth and plastic pants so be it

Thanks for your help!