Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Antient AB's

Default Antient AB's

The other day I was stood daydreaming and was thinking...

How long have AB's been around?

When I think about history, I can't imagine anyone doing this. I don't know if you guys feel the same, just seems weird to me!

So, whats everyones opinions on this?

They have been around as long as there have been diapers. The psychological connection between an object and comfort (i.e. diapers) has been around much, much longer though. Longer than humans have been around.

Well, diaper wearing is in the Bible.

"And God was walking in the garden, and he saw Adam, and was displeased.

He said, "Adam, where for art though wearing a diaper? And Adam answered, the woman, she would diaper me and treat me like a baby."

And God said, "Has though eaten of the strained Gerber apples which I commanded thee not?

And Adam answered, "The serpent spoke to Eve and told her to baby me, and low, it was so damned good."

Then Adam became sore afraid, as God raised his hand and turned Adam into a real, little baby. He kicked both baby Adam and Eve out of the garden, and nothing has ever been the same.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Well, diaper wearing is in the Bible.

"And God was walking in the garden, and he saw Adam, and was displeased.

He said, "Adam, where for art though wearing a diaper? And Adam answered, the woman, she would diaper me and treat me like a baby."

And God said, "Has though eaten of the strained Gerber apples which I commanded thee not?

And Adam answered, "The serpent spoke to Eve and told her to baby me, and low, it was so damned good."

Then Adam became sore afraid, as God raised his hand and turned Adam into a real, little baby. He kicked both baby Adam and Eve out of the garden, and nothing has ever been the same.
    I'm not sure you and I are reading the same Bible version. (Since this internet, and to avoid any confusion, my post is also tongue in cheek, as the saying goes.)

Haha....it's one of those new, unaccepted translations.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    Is "Antient" anything like "Ambient"?
    I think he ment ATTN as in attention?

Well diapers (I think) have been around in Europe since middle ages if not earlier. I know they were around in the 16th/17th century, since I have seen them in art work. I feel that it would be extremely rare (much more so then even now) amongst average person of time period. Mostly due to the fact people would lack the leisure time develop and fulfill a sexual fetish, and strong stigma toward strange sexual behavior at the time. So I suppose someone might have developed diaper fetish during that period of time. It is totally possible that a person of means could not only have the free time (and money) to explore a fetish, but also have the ability to keep it a secret to from the rest of society. However, if you believe Wikipedia, the modern diaper as we know it today (cloth diapers obviously) didn't start taking shape until the 19th century.

As for paraphilic infantilism you would need redefinition childhood into what think of it today, which i believe started to happen around Victorian Era. Coincidentally (if Wikipedia is to believed) that would be around the same time the modern diaper was beginning to take shape...interesting...
    Last edited by babymace; 24-Sep-2013 at 05:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebus View Post
    I think he ment ATTN as in attention?
    I think it's Ancient. Ancient ABs.

It seems like babymace is really on to something. People back in the day didn't have time or privacy for anything. Cooking a meal was like, an all-day-affair. Everything took so much time. That's one great thing modern society has given to us... time. (And we often seem to spend our free time working, though, anyway!) Privacy was also sparse in most times, at least for anyone other than the elite. Maybe fetishes were easier seen in the upper classes in days past?

Even if one doesn't have time or privacy, though, couldn't a fetish still encompass their fantasies and thoughts? A lot of very busy or lacking-privacy ABDLs around here can't wear diapers but still fantasize about it, anyway. I think that qualifies for a fetish - just the thoughts/fantasies, even if you can't partake in it. So maybe 'as long as there have been diapers' (as Angie said) would be a great answer.