Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: girls pjs

Default girls pjs

so ive been wearing girls pjs for years now to sleep in (since my teen years) also sleep with a bed full of plushies.
    the types of pjs i sleep in are shown in the photos. i want to get a kids baby dolls top with short bloomers, but i cant seem to find ones i like.
    anyway what pjs does everyone else sleep in
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	603996_339321702839832_1063236358_n.jpg 
Views:	455 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	18605   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	487762_339321712839831_2123807236_n.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	18606   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	394598_348122061959796_2035356974_n.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	18607   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	163360_339369089501760_1715608618_n.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	18608   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	46679_339369012835101_1007310706_n.jpg 
Views:	517 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	18609  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	485348_339312362840766_1463025547_n.jpg 
Views:	530 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	18610  

I like photo 4 the lime green V-neck t-shirt.
    Would go for shorter version resting just above the waist to show off my pretty PINK & BABY BLUE ruffled frilly diaper cover !
    Must not hide my pretties - Must be SSO (Sissy Show Off).

As for finding kids baby dolls tops that might be a challenge as kids don't wear a baby doll top per say.
    Would have better luck with ebay with a ready made item or a custom design with a seller who you may have
    had business with in the past.
    As for the bloomers - no problem here as ebay has an overwhelming selection - colors of the rainbow and
    frills galore - only difficulty here is getting the shipping & handling down to something reasonable.
    Look up Purple Dreams for a wide selection and the prices and shipping get more reasonable with bulk purchase.
    LINK:
    Purple Dreams - Sissy Panties, Rhumba Panties, Petticoats
    Seller is in British Columbia Canada and has direct contact with SAMS the clothing folks who make the square dance panties ! *#*#* WOW *#*#* !

I sleep in lovely knee length nighties, cotton, nylon, satin, silks, the frillier the better

CrinklySiren

awwww how cute! i want some >_< where do you get PJ's like that?

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    awwww how cute! i want some >_< where do you get PJ's like that?
    i got them off of ebay, im a huge fan of tinkerbell and simple type in tinkerbell pjs or tinkerbell sleepwear and thats it

Quote Originally Posted by mistysummers View Post
    so ive been wearing girls pjs for years now to sleep in (since my teen years) also sleep with a bed full of plushies.
    the types of pjs i sleep in are shown in the photos. i want to get a kids baby dolls top with short bloomers, but i cant seem to find ones i like.
    anyway what pjs does everyone else sleep in
    I winter I wear plush girly onesies and full body suits I have plenty of frilly ones in pinks and purples and I have a complete Winnie the pooh set from mittens to booties.
    In fall I have a full set of silk button down one jumpers for lack of a better word the real name escapes me tonight in floral and pastels, I also have a button down lavender silk nighty with lavender silk pants.
    Then sleep shirts like the V-neck in photo 4 galore, pink, burgundy, pastel blue, pastel green, lime green, yellow white floral, patterned cotton and silk.
    I am huge winnie the pooh fan thus the complete set their.
    In summer I usually sleep in just a diaper with a frilly cover and sometimes a bra their are many of us girls who would prefer to sleep with out one some nights but I am sentive up their at certain time and thus need one. I am Florida thus the skimpy summer attire for sleeping it will not consistently stay below 80F/26.7 here until after October.

Anyway all your PJs are really cute, I wish I could wear mine more but alas it is hot here.
    I really like the invader zim one's but I have an affinity for invader zim and purple so that was a shoe in.
    I could tell you are huge Tink fan before you said anything, she is really cool to.
    Anyway all the best
    -
    Adella

Cute pj's!

im not a sissy, i just sleep in my padding, cause I get hot at night.

im not a sissy either.

i sleep in my diaper and plastic pants and in pne of my onsie or my footed sleeper.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by mistysummers View Post
    i got them off of ebay, im a huge fan of tinkerbell and simple type in tinkerbell pjs or tinkerbell sleepwear and thats it
    what did you search for? i cant seem to find any like those :P

i just searched for tinkerbell sleepwear or tinkerbell pjs