Thread: Your funniest diaper moments.

Default Your funniest diaper moments.

I will tell you about one of my most comical diaper incidents as of yet.

Last year- I decided to go wandering in just my diaper, in some woodland at 2:00am in the morning. I know this sounds risky as hell, but I live in a semi-rural area, so my chances of being caught were next to nothing. I think I wore a Lille Supreme Maxi.

It felt fantastic, I took a flashlight with me, and ran around, in the dark, in a very soggy diaper. I ran so fast at one point, that the soggy diaper was flapping back and forth, sagging all over the place.

At one precise moment, the entire back of the saggy ripped open under the pressure, dispersing SAP and pulp all over the ground. An unfortunate littering incident, but I did my best to clear it all up.

Good times in the pipelines..

How about you? Do you have a funny diaper moment?

Well........... I went to the park in my town, on the edge there is a large fenced in area with animals inside of it. Onlong the perimeter of the fencing is a walking trail that goes all along it. Anyways next to most of it there are some woods , I went into the woods took off my regular clothes and walked along the creek right next to the woods. It was early morning, but not as early as 2:00, it was like 7:00 . All I had on was a diaper and a blue onesie from babypants, plus a blue playtex binky I was sucking on .I got the courage to even walk along a small portion of the trail ! Then I saw a car coming into view so I ran like the world was ending into the woods.

When I went to the fair Saturday, I wore a Dry 24/7 with a booster from XP Medical. It was comfortable, it was the most absorbent diaper I've ever been in... it was all great and wonderful.

And then I dropped my keys.

well, i once wore a pampers actvie 6 and went to the market with my dad, i wore it when he wasn't at home and on top of the pampers i wore pants, soo, it was wet allready when in the market i see a little girl sitting in a stroller and she had a dress and between her legs i could see the bottom on a pampers active sticking out, and it was wet, thought it was funny, we wore same underwear :P and both were wet

I was wearing a goodnight and had wet it very thoroughly and it was in the basement. My mom was coming down to clean the basement and I attempted to throw on some pants but I failed so I had to just lay there with a blanket covering my wet diaper my mom came close to talk to me and it was very hard to maintain a normal conversation I so thought I was going to get caught

So I was going to work the other day.
    I was late for the bus and put on my backpack in a hurry - not realizing that the zipper was still half open revealing some Abenas I carried with me.
    I reached the bus in time, walked up and down the bus station until the bus came, even wondered why one older lady gave me suprised/worried(?) look (sorry I'm not good at reading faces).
    Only after minutes after sitting down in the bus, I realized my now fully open backpack - I was just so busy reading sth. on my tablet - I was shocked to the point of being breathless! I trembled from embaressement.
    At least five persons, among them two young woman, near to me must have seen the contents of my bag. I immediately closed the back and wanted to melt into the seat. Then I realized, no one would harm me for that in any way. I managed to prevent myself from being ashamed. Still embarassed I finally managed to take it with humor, and was even able to have well-deserved a laugh about myself.
    I stayed in the bus for the rest of the way, got out with the others normally, and I don't feel ashamed about it, it was just an accident, no matter why I use/take diapers with me, this was clearly unintended, so in my point of view there is nothing wrong or embarassing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    At least five persons, among them two young woman, near to me must have seen the contents of my bag. I immediately closed the back and wanted to melt into the seat. Then I realized, no one would harm me for that in any way. I managed to prevent myself from being ashamed. Still embarassed I finally managed to take it with humor, and was even able to have well-deserved a laugh about myself.
    They may have recognized diapers but not that they were the adult variety? an adult with a pack with baby diapers in it really isn't all that odd, even if you don't happen to have a kid in tow at the time.

@bambinod well... yeeeahh, they were kinda thick and huge compared to baby diapers, so rather than being confused with those they were not realized as diapers... I am not sure but I think one of the young women might have smiled strangely, when I look at her just before I realized the open bag...
    Anyway. Let's take it with AB/DL pride, this was not some kind of intentional accident, this was purely an accident, it was not a weird sexual kick thing, I was on my way to work, with nothing of that in mind. I do wear 24/7 thats just how I am, my way of living at the moment, so this was bad luck.

So that pride thing I talk about, is not only self acceptance, i.e. being confident and comfortable about being different, possibly in a repelling way, but without harming anybody, but also surpassing that "not being embaressed/ashamed" state and actually feeling happy to be blessed with the rare opportunity to enjoy diapers, pacifiers, bondage and the whole spectrum, and the accompanying opportunity to meet very cool people.