Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are all baby foods gross?

Default Are all baby foods gross?

When I say "baby food" I mean mush and stuff, not toddler food. I've heard of stuff such as the 'baby food challenge' and I've heard of AB's whine about baby food.

I wouldn't be surprised that brands like Gerber taste terrible - their ingredients are mediocre - but what about more high quality stuff? I know home-made baby food shouldn't taste bad because it's just mashed up fruits and veggies.
    Last edited by DrewberryBlue; 23-Sep-2013 at 18:53.

I don't think they are bland, really no taste to them. The fruits are always good. They have their natural taste. Babies digestive tracks can not handle spices yet.

I personally like baby food. At Walmart they sell the Beechnut brand. The apples and blueberries is really good. I like carrots too.

Quote Originally Posted by Layne0033 View Post
    Nope - try the peaches, I can eat jars of the stuff
    This x 1000. I am not a big fan of baby food but if they sold this in 55 gallon drums I would buy it by the truckload.

Y'know... I haven't tried baby food since I was a baby.

It has crossed my mine to buy some though.

A trick to know about baby food, for the babies, the taste is perfect, cause before 5 or 6 yrs old, the taste is extremely stronger than adults (i think it vary between 5-10 times), so the baby food companies adjust the flavor and taste for the babies and not for adults, this make adults think baby food isn't good, in fact for the babies, the taste is exactly the one it should be...

yuck * pulls yuck face * veggies are yucky. me no like veggies. even adult veggies * yuck * e like bananas and tins of peches as well.

Not coming from personal experence but

I know a girl who babysits and she has to taste the baby food first in case its too hot. she said that the peas were really good

Quote Originally Posted by SicartheaSpikefan View Post
    Not coming from personal experence but

I know a girl who babysits and she has to taste the baby food first in case its too hot. she said that the peas were really good
    hahah maybe she is hideing a dark secret and thats why she likes the peas hahha lolz jk i think ?