Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moving out today or a.s.a.p ! :)

Default Moving out today or a.s.a.p ! :)

Hi, so many of you may probably know my situation in recent past about my stuff being burned and my parents not being supportive. That's fine by me( not the burning part) , I can't make them or anyone for that matter agree to what I do isn't wrong. We have talked and everytime we do it gets absolutely nowhere . ( That's after I explained my view on it multiple times) The point is they are the kind of people where they try to force there opions onto you until you agree with them . I am so excited to be finally, for sure to be moving out ! Plus its with a friend that excepts this aspect of me !

good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also live with mom and dad that try to force there mindset on everybody, i will be moveing out soon, but you are moving out now!!!!!!!!!!! way to go

aww that's great news good for you little one its all ways nice to have a good trusting friend that you can just be your self around with out feeling uncomfortable friends like that are rare.
    Any way hope all go's well with the move and enjoy the moment as i'm sure you will .

Super hugs Leo

That's great! Make sure you take care of yourself first and foremost. Some people (including me :P) try to think about their family and friends first and will suppress themselves, even if there is a mental cost, just to make the people around them happy. I'm glad to see you aren't doing that, I hope you achieve the happiness you are looking for. Moving in with a friend that accepts you should be pretty awesome, you should have a lot of fun!

Good luck!

Congratulations, you surely won't regret this decision. And personally I think it's the wisest choice you could have taken. ;)

Your new or rather your own life starts now, so best of luck!

Good for you. It is something that we try to explain, but there are some, parents that will never understand. In some ways they think they have failed as parents.

Awesome news then. A lot of my family show enough extreme prejudice towards the Gay community so I could only imagine what their reaction would be like towards me and ABDLism.

One day I too will be making the move.
    Last edited by Speck; 23-Sep-2013 at 15:56. Reason: I think I need to go back to English class.

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    Hi, so many of you may probably know my situation in recent past about my stuff being burned and my parents not being supportive. That's fine by me( not the burning part) , I can't make them or anyone for that matter agree to what I do isn't wrong. We have talked and everytime we do it gets absolutely nowhere . ( That's after I explained my view on it multiple times) The point is they are the kind of people where they try to force there opions onto you until you agree with them . I am so excited to be finally, for sure to be moving out ! Plus its with a friend that excepts this aspect of me !
    My parents did the same thing when I was 16, except it was my music collection they had burned. All my cassettes and CD's, my t-shirts and posters, because they thought I was going to kill myself or someone else. Though I have forgiven them for that, there is still this huge scar I feel from it. Nothing can really wash away the memory of being violated like that. You really do need a better environment, I wish you the best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MattiKins View Post
    My parents did the same thing when I was 16, except it was my music collection they had burned. All my cassettes and CD's, my t-shirts and posters, because they thought I was going to kill myself or someone else.
    Huh?! What do musical tastes have to do with murderous impulses?! And t-shirts? Wow. If my parents had done that, I think I would have burned their house down! Or at least their car...

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Huh?! What do musical tastes have to do with murderous impulses?! And t-shirts? Wow. If my parents had done that, I think I would have burned their house down! Or at least their car...
    Well I had a friend in school, just an acquaintance really. One morning before school I was watching the news and I saw that he had shot and killed his father. My mom asked me if I knew him, and I said yes. I said he was a friend of mine. He was more into punk rock, & I was into heavy metal. My mom had just become a born-again Christian and thought that the music was leading people to kill others or themselves. This was 1989, right at the top of all the hype concerning heavy metal, and all the bad things that it was supposedly responsible for. By the time I got home from school that day, all my stuff was gone. The only thing that was left in its place for all these cassette tapes from some preacher who tried to claim that heavy metal and Dungeons and Dragons led him down the road to insanity.