Thread: Finally introducing myself

Default Finally introducing myself

Hi, after creeping around on this site I decided it was time to introduce myself. I have been into wearing diapers for as long as I can remember. I have to say my main hobby is motorcycles. I ride them and drool over fancy expensive ones that I will probably never have. I recently completed firefighter training and I am attempting to get hired on any department I can. I am a very quiet person but if someone brings up an interesting subject I will join in.

Hey mate! Good to see you jumping in and making your first post. I'm a Subaru guy myself, and love the old-gens, but I'd also like to own a motorcycle of some description one day. I've never actually ridden one yet. Welcome to the site, and hope to see you round some more.

Kiwi.

Interesting topics, huh?
    What did you think of your first trip into a Fire Trainer with actual flame?

Another Fallout fan I presume? Never could get the hang of the PimpBoy3Billion... too distracting lol

Quote Originally Posted by pipboy3billion View Post
    Hi, after creeping around on this site I decided it was time to introduce myself. I have been into wearing diapers for as long as I can remember. I have to say my main hobby is motorcycles. I ride them and drool over fancy expensive ones that I will probably never have. I recently completed firefighter training and I am attempting to get hired on any department I can. I am a very quiet person but if someone brings up an interesting subject I will join in.
    I also have a passion for 2-wheeled vehicles, though mine is more along the lines of vintage Vespa. My primary contact is with machines that were made during the Jimmy Carter presidency, so I see a lot of Puch, Peugeot and Motobecane.

Just yesterday I saw one of my cousins who was participating in the Firefighters' Challenge as part of his Air Force fire crew. Unfortunately I did not get to see him compete, but I got to see him for a while before he had to load out.

Welcome again

My first encounter with the practice burn was nerveracking at first but it was really awesome when we took turns on the nozzle and putting it out. Yes I am a fallout fan, and yes I always screw up getting that pip boy haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED View Post
    I also have a passion for 2-wheeled vehicles, though mine is more along the lines of vintage Vespa. My primary contact is with machines that were made during the Jimmy Carter presidency, so I see a lot of Puch, Peugeot and Motobecane.

Just yesterday I saw one of my cousins who was participating in the Firefighters' Challenge as part of his Air Force fire crew. Unfortunately I did not get to see him compete, but I got to see him for a while before he had to load out.

Welcome again
    I dont know anything about vintage bikes but I would certainly be intetrested in learning about them and riding them