Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: i really hate spiders (abdl related)

  1. #1

    Default i really hate spiders (abdl related)

    hi all. i know this might not sound very related to being abdl. but i think it is related due to tha fact that im scared of them whether im in abdl mode or not. i was wondering if there was anyway i could get over my fear of them somehow an if so how ?


    coz i had one just run across my floor and now i can think about is that damn spider doing something to me when im sleeping and its making me really uncomfortable to the point where im not sure if im going to be able to sleep tonight at all.


    I need help for this i really do its scareing me the point of going crazy and screaming like a little girl everytime i see one.


    thanx

  2. #2

    Default

    Nope sorry dude i'm with you i hate them so bad as a little and as a big they are just so creepy and scary i cant even think about them. Sorry not much help to you but your not alone

  3. #3

    Default

    You are in the UK so I don't know what kind of spray you might have there, but here is the US they make a pray to kill off spiders and other crawling things.

    For the record I don't like spiders or snakes.

  4. #4

    Default

    Well, I guess you could attempt to rationalize it a bit. What will happen if the spider runs across you when you're sleeping? What will happen if the spider touches your skin? What will happen if the spider bites you? What are actually the worst case scenarios?

    These are what I came up with: If it runs across you while you sleep or it crawls onto your skin, you probably will not wake up. If you do wake up, you will be uncomfortable and swat it away and then maybe have some panic that will not kill you. The panic will probably last for about ten minutes before your body can't handle the amount of adrenaline and calms itself down.

    If it bites you, it will in all likelihood leave a red bump, or no mark at all, and do nothing else. If you are allergic to them, you could be hurt, in which case you'll take yourself to the ER, they will treat you, and you will have a cool story to share with your friends at some point in the future. Almost all spiders are harmless to humans. It's super rare for people to go around dying of spider bites. Apparently, only two people a year die from spider bites, according to this article from LiveScience. Try reading it. It will put your mind at ease. I mean, your chances are terrific. 1 out of 3,500,000,000.

    Think about the worst case scenarios realistically and honestly.

    Then go to sleep. You're fine.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    Well, I guess you could attempt to rationalize it a bit. What will happen if the spider runs across you when you're sleeping? What will happen if the spider touches your skin? What will happen if the spider bites you? What are actually the worst case scenarios?

    These are what I came up with: If it runs across you while you sleep or it crawls onto your skin, you probably will not wake up. If you do wake up, you will be uncomfortable and swat it away and then maybe have some panic that will not kill you. The panic will probably last for about ten minutes before your body can't handle the amount of adrenaline and calms itself down.

    If it bites you, it will in all likelihood leave a red bump, or no mark at all, and do nothing else. If you are allergic to them, you could be hurt, in which case you'll take yourself to the ER, they will treat you, and you will have a cool story to share with your friends at some point in the future. Almost all spiders are harmless to humans. It's super rare for people to go around dying of spider bites. Apparently, only two people a year die from spider bites, according to this article from LiveScience. Try reading it. It will put your mind at ease. I mean, your chances are terrific. 1 out of 3,500,000,000.

    Think about the worst case scenarios realistically and honestly.

    Then go to sleep. You're fine.

    errrr...... no im not i would freaik out if i just saw one. let aong be bitten or anything.

  6. #6

    Default

    Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait...wait...you live in the UK so how big of a spider are we talking here?

  7. #7

    Default

    I don't see the relevance to your little side. Plenty of grown ups have arachnophobia. Its pretty common as far as phobias are concerned, really.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babymace View Post
    Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait...wait...you live in the UK so how big of a spider are we talking
    here?


    it was big enough to ake me think it was a terantulla. i mean it was bigger than my mug then if you add the legs its even bigger still.

    so to recap ITS TH EBIGGEST SPIDDER I HAVE EVEER SEEN IN MY LIFE.





    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    it was big enough to ake me think it was a terantulla. i mean it was bigger than my mug then if you add the legs its even bigger still.

    so to recap ITS TH EBIGGEST SPIDDER I HAVE EVEER SEEN IN MY LIFE.



    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!
    Here is how you get over your fear of spiders a 5 step program:

    Step 1: Find a boot.

    Step 2: Find the spider.

    Step 3: Murder the spider with da boot.

    Step 4: Assert your dominance over the animal kingdom by teabagging the spiders corpse.

    Step 5: Cool down from your testosterone/adrenaline fueled spider murder rampage with a refreshing cold beverage.

    That should do the trick.
    Last edited by babymace; 23-Sep-2013 at 03:21.

  10. #10

    Default

    I've had plenty of spiders crawl onto me while I sat diapered on the carpet in a corner of my room at my old house at around midnight with my laptop on a cookie sheet watching YouTube.

    The first time I freaked and flicked the poor thing. Later I gently pushed them off. To me, spiders aren't that scary to me anymore, having read about the truth about their bites and having a few randomly crawling over my legs.
    Now, that's only for small spiders. Big ones, other than tarantulas, are simply too creepy for me.

    However, I admit they are a bit creepy and I still don't like things crawling over me. As far as I could tell, none were widows, but one I was sure was a recluse. Similar things could be said for bees: I'm still afraid of the sting, but not enough to keep me from asserting myself in their presence (in essence, shooing them away).

Similar Threads

  1. Games Related to ABDL
    By MikeyRC in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-Aug-2013, 19:55
  2. thoughts on an abdl-related youtube podcast
    By Thatquietdependsguy in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 28-Feb-2013, 07:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.