Thread: Diaper Scents DIY?

Default Diaper Scents DIY?

I just like a lot of ABDLs, like the smell of pampers diapers and luvs diapers I was wondering if there is some way to mimic the scent of those notable diaper scents using certain things? It adds to the experience and makes me feel even more little

i like the smell of certain types of talcom powder.

Most talc list their ingredients as "talc, fragrance". Unscented talc has virtually no smell to it. (I also like the sweet smell they put in talc) I had a couple ancient sampler bottles of talc here, and they were 100% talc. Not only did it have no odor, but the consistency was actually finer. Like the difference between baking soda (similar to talc with fragrance) and say, flour. (which this stuff was like, very fine)

I will just have to buy you drops. cuz luv n junk.

Quote Originally Posted by BearTale View Post
    I just like a lot of ABDLs, like the smell of pampers diapers and luvs diapers I was wondering if there is some way to mimic the scent of those notable diaper scents using certain things? It adds to the experience and makes me feel even more little
    If you really want good scents these works great and are strong too. Adult Baby Mommiesscents 3 Bottles Sample Set | eBay

Johnsons baby calogne.found at babys/toys r us. Great fragrance to put on diapers.just a few drops needed.

The aerosol deodorant brand Secret makes a scent called powder fresh that smells like vintage Pampers! I love it.

I have tried the Powder Fresh Secret, and its scent is NOTHING like what the vintage Pampers had. Pampers, back in the day, smelled almost exactly like Johnson's Baby Powder, only a bit more "spicy" with a hint of Vics 44 inhaler. I remember them very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    I have tried the Powder Fresh Secret, and its scent is NOTHING like what the vintage Pampers had. Pampers, back in the day, smelled almost exactly like Johnson's Baby Powder, only a bit more "spicy" with a hint of Vics 44 inhaler. I remember them very well.
    God I miss the scent of the old pampers! Why did they stop scenting them? Is there an AB/DL that works in the diaper industry that can answer these questions?

-Gus

When we bought our vacation home, there were two of those automatic air freshener gadgets loaded with "baby powder" freshener. I found about a half-dozen botttles of the stuff in one of the cabinets. Only one left!