Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nappy Changing in public!

Default Nappy Changing in public!

Hey boy's and girls
    Well to day i went to the cinema with Daddy to see monsters university great film by the way.
    But i was thinking about the fact when me and Daddy go out together there are changing facilities so when it comes to needing a nappy change there is no problem we find a changing facility.
    But! what happens when there are no changing facilities the reason i ask this is because this week me and Daddy are going on a nice long walk and may be a teddy bears picnic in the new forest.
    So what happens when it comes to nappy change time as there will be no changing facilities tho its in a forest and there shod be some cover but its still a open public place.
    1 What would you do ?
    2 What steps would you take to make sure your not seen ?
    3 how would you feel about being changed in a open public place as a little ?
    Any thought on this would be great as i'm a little worried about what i shod do. Super Hugs Leo
    Last edited by littleleo; 22-Sep-2013 at 17:53.

I once saw somebody change their kids diapers in a park, the kid was about 8 or 9, so there probably was some kind of medical situation or something who knows, anywhoo, what they did was the kid held a towel around their waist, while the mom lowered their pants and they just sorta stepped out of the diapers, then the mom kinda reached up and cleaned, and then the kid stepped on to new diapers, i am sure it was probably just wet, so I do not know what you would do for messy diapers, but that is one way to change a wet one, if not a very abdl type of way.

Hey thanks its a good idea with the towel to cover your self for sure i take it the kid was in pull ups so i'm not to sure how it would work with a nappy with tabs being changed laying down is the best way to get i nice snug fit but your right about if it was a messy nappy being changed standing up would not work + it would take more time = more risk of being seen .

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    Hey boy's and girls
    Well to day i went to the cinema with Daddy to see monsters university great film by the way.
    But i was thinking about the fact when me and Daddy go out together there are changing facilities so when it comes to needing a nappy change there is no problem we find a changing facility.
    But! what happens when there are no changing facilities the reason i ask this is because this week me and Daddy are going on a nice long walk and may be a teddy bears picnic in the new forest.
    So what happens when it comes to nappy change time as there will be no changing facilities tho its in a forest and there shod be some cover but its still a open public place.
    1 What would you do ?
    Any thought on this would be great as i'm a little worried about what i shod do. Super Hugs Leo
    I'd bring a large plastic changing pad with me in that case and put it over something that can get dirty. I'd then have this done someplace where no one would see me. The entire process should only take a max of five minutes anyhow, so if you have to change then you have to change.

Hey boy's and girls
    1 What would you do ?

A few things - and trust me, I take this quite seriously:
    IF - and ONLY IF - by "changing facilities" you mean the rooms / restrooms designated for Moms & Dads to change their BABIES nappies...:
    DO NOT USE THEM - They are OFF LIMITS in my book to ANY ADULT... it's pretty wrong.

That aside.
    You're 26, you are NOT handicapped (at least I don't think you are, my apologies if I assume wrongly), you can CHANGE your OWN diapers.
    Now in Public places like public toilets do this on your own. there's no need to create a weird scene for the people around you by two guys squeezing in a cubicle to get your nappies changed...
    Same goes for the toilet stall reserved for the disabled (unless you're disabled) - it's not your place.
    Not even myself who would classify as incontinent use the disabled toilets - I always think that I'd like to keep them free for those who really need them.

Now I'm IC as you may know and thus wear 24/7 (ok during the day it's mostly pads, unless on long trips etc...)... and in all the time since I've been diapering myself I only had to do this like a few time "outdoors" (meaning on camping trips etc...)
    Basically be the same as anyone who has toilet-business to take care of: SEEK PRIVACY.... simple as that.

I'm not a "little" by any means - but to the outside world you're a 26 year old man, they can not see inside your mind and state of mind at that time... and it will be classified as "indecent exposure"... you don't want to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by EP01
    You're 26, you are NOT handicapped (at least I don't think you are, my apologies if I assume wrongly), you can CHANGE your OWN diapers.
    That would defeat the purpose of being an adult baby.

You really ought to stick with the incontinence board as you've demonstrated over and over you don't seem to grasp why non-IC users choose to wear diapers here.

Now I'm IC...

Ho i understand what you are saying and thanks for the input i would never go into a baby's changing facility that would be creepy for sure.
    As a little having my nappy changed by my daddy is just some think that go's with it + my daddy would not let me change my own nappy.
    on the indecent exposure side of things your right i would not want to go there at all that's why i made this post to get info and helpful tips.
    Nope im not handicapped but as a little my needs are the same as any other little person tho it may be look't looked upon a little differently by people that don't understand. If i need to be changed and as i am lucky enough to have such a loving and caring Daddy to take care of my little needs then i'm not going to be changing my own nappy.
    But you thoughts are well received and i will keep what you have said in mind but this is why i put it in AB part of the forum as thats what i am and i love it so i see things a little differently form people with IC or are handicapped. Thanks again.Leo ps i'm 26 going on 3 good times
    Last edited by littleleo; 22-Sep-2013 at 19:01.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusDaBear View Post
    That would defeat the purpose of being an adult baby.

You really ought to stick with the incontinence board as you've demonstrated over and over you don't seem to grasp why non-IC users choose to wear diapers here.

Marcus

I couldn't care less what you want me to do or not in regards to what forums I visit or not.

And kudos for making an utter OT posting... you are rather good at this, aren't you?
    Also my highest respects of once again demonstrating how good you are at trying to get personal...

well matey, I wasn't talking to you in the first place...

And to make this a tad more clear: I DON't care what any AB, DL, kinkster (myself included) does in PRIVATE... everything's "fair game" as long as it's done between consenting adults.

And why exactly you do assume that I don't "grasp" why some non IC folks here would choose to wear diapers, well it's beyond me... You and anyone else can wear diapers or whatever as much as you want, for whatever reason you may have ... I'm a DL myself... I can relate to SOME degree, but even if I could not relate at all, it's your own choice and I don't care.
    But that was never the question.

However the original question was regarding PUBLIC changing etc... and it is my opinion that taking our your "kink" on a public level is simply not a good thing in general.
    And a 26 year old, able bodied person doesn't really need help with changing a diaper.
    You can ACT all you want, you can feel "little" all you want... certain things so should sometimes (outside of your private space) be done with an adult mindset.

Also using public BABY changing rooms is simply not a nice/good/welcome thing to do... I wouldn't want to have my sister for example (she's got a kid) to walk in on two adults indulging in diaper changing in such a location.
    Maybe that is understandable to you... maybe not... maybe you're simply not mature enough to grasp certain things marcus - so take your mildly offensive photoshop play to where the sun may never shine.

- - - Updated - - -

Ho i understand what you are saying and thanks for the input i would never go into a baby's changing facility that would be creepy for sure.
    As a little having my nappy changed by my daddy is just some think that go's with it + my daddy would not let me change my own nappy.
    on the indecent exposure side of things your right i would not want to go there at all that's why i made this post to get info and helpful tips.
    Nope im not handicapped but as a little my needs are the same as any other little person tho it may be look't looked upon a little differently by people that don't understand. If i need to be changed and as i am lucky enough to have such a loving and caring Daddy to take care of my little needs then i'm not going to be changing my own nappy.
    But you thoughts are well received and i will keep what you have said in mind but this is why i put it in AB part of the forum as thats what i am and i love it so i see things a little differently form people with IC or are handicapped. Thanks again.Leo ps i'm 26 going on 3 good times

Thanks leo,

I do appreciate that you are as it seems very much acting within social morals and I guess it will be appreciated by the folks around you...

Btw. Marcus: see, littleleo actually understood what I said perfectly well, without the fuss you try to make. so eat my shorts, marcusdabear.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    well matey, I wasn't talking to you in the first place...
    This is a public forum, you're kinda talking to the entire internet. I'm just exercising my means to respond. Just like anyone else can bust my balls if they see fit despite the fact that I'm directing my response to you.

And why exactly you do assume that I don't "grasp" why some non IC folks here would choose to wear diapers, well it's beyond me...
    Because you seem to be under the impression that adult babies should change their own diapers, that's not how this works, circumstances allowing.

And a 26 year old, able bodied person doesn't really need help with changing a diaper.
    No, he probably doesn't need help, but having your diaper changed by someone else can be awesome. I recommend it.

You can ACT all you want, you can feel "little" all you want... certain things so should sometimes (outside of your private space) be done with an adult mindset.
    Sure, but diaper changes shouldn't always be one of those things if you're an ABDL, but that's just my opinion. Your mileage may vary.

Btw. Marcus: see, littleleo actually understood what I said perfectly well, without the fuss you try to make. so eat my shorts, marcusdabear.
    Don't have a cow, man!

I wonder what kind of facilities are creating the concern? The one time we have done a change in civilized public, we found a family restroom that was single change service with a locking door. It would be the facility of choice for any diaper wearer needing a change if available and I don't see a problem making use of that kind of convenience.