Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Having your diaper changed by others.

  1. #1
    DavidDark

    Default Having your diaper changed by others.

    The fact you are in diapers and are being kept in them by your significant other is one thing. But how about having her friends change you when they come over for a visit? My mate will sit back and smile as her friends lay me down and change me like an infant in front of everyone. It has to be the single most embarrassing event in my life. The room is filled with laughter and teasing and I am not allowed anything but diapers and a t-shirt when they are done.

    Are there others out there that have this treatment subjected on them?

  2. #2

    Default

    nope, not me anyways, but hey at least you have a mate that will change you. I'm single, and have never gotten that experience.

  3. #3

    Default

    Well my daddy changes my nappies but not in front of any one else i find it to be a real bonding experience so not sure if i would want any one else watching just me and my daddy is good.

  4. #4

    Default

    hmm. are you into that kind of thing? do you like humiliation? (just wondering i know that a lot of people do). i know that when i change my small one he is very private, he wants the windows shut and the blinds down. but then he has also told me he has always wanted to get changed in the back seat of a car...might get caught kind of thing? but whenever i change my little i always like to make it very enjoyable. like, make sure there is a pillow under his head and i use a soft voice. (depending on our mood at the time.)

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDark View Post
    The fact you are in diapers and are being kept in them by your significant other is one thing. But how about having her friends change you when they come over for a visit? My mate will sit back and smile as her friends lay me down and change me like an infant in front of everyone. It has to be the single most embarrassing event in my life. The room is filled with laughter and teasing and I am not allowed anything but diapers and a t-shirt when they are done.

    Are there others out there that have this treatment subjected on them?
    ??? I am sorry but I don't follow... at least I hope so...

    - your SO keeps you in diapers (well that's OK if you're into that kind of Dom/Sub stuff)... so far no problem if it is CONSENTING and you like it.
    - OTHERS Change you? what the fuck? In front of SPECTATORS ? double what the fuck.... you're being teased etc... and NOT ALLOWED anything but diapers and a t-shirt? tripple wtf?!

    Are you talking about a fantasy of yours? is this something happening in reality?

    Sorry to come across harsh and somewhat doubting... but I have a hard time imagining the situation you describe as being realistic on any level.
    I've seen some hefty bdsm stuff at clubs over the years... but still.
    Also I doubt that your SO's friends are all into DIAPER DOMINATION and enjoy changing your dirty diapers...

    Also if it's real it's pretty simple: YOUR CHOICE ... the only one "forcing you" into that situation is YOURSELF. if you like it, if it's consenting, and you get something out of it: No problem (and it doesn't matter what I or someone else thinks)...
    If you DO NOT LIKE IT ... don't engage?!


    Now if you want me to imagine that situation for myself:
    I'd break anyone's bones who'd try to put me in such a situation. (To clarify: whilst I do LIKE some BDSM stuff I absolutely hate anything that has to do with humiliation be it for myself or myself humiliating others... it's one of the few areas that are completely off limit to myself.)

  6. #6

    Default

    Taking outside my kink (and especially AB/DL) is socially destructive. I never allow to show it in public. These who are uploading their things at YT or FCB puting their face into the videos/photos... They can come to situation, when they'd be under some kind of vexation. By my experience being discovered by incorrect people generate problems, when some rumors are in your ambience, so it's social suicide. For my kinks I've my kinked friends, no public.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    nope, not me anyways, but hey at least you have a mate that will change you. I'm single, and have never gotten that experience.
    I'm not single but i havent told anyone about my my love to wear diapers and go back in time to baby head space and nurse on my bottle. BUT... everyone has seen my cute baby cartoon drawings so they might have an inkling of what my intersets are...

  8. #8
    DavidDark

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    ??? I am sorry but I don't follow... at least I hope so...

    - your SO keeps you in diapers (well that's OK if you're into that kind of Dom/Sub stuff)... so far no problem if it is CONSENTING and you like it.
    - OTHERS Change you? what the fuck? In front of SPECTATORS ? double what the fuck.... you're being teased etc... and NOT ALLOWED anything but diapers and a t-shirt? tripple wtf?!

    Are you talking about a fantasy of yours? is this something happening in reality?

    Sorry to come across harsh and somewhat doubting... but I have a hard time imagining the situation you describe as being realistic on any level.
    I've seen some hefty bdsm stuff at clubs over the years... but still.
    Also I doubt that your SO's friends are all into DIAPER DOMINATION and enjoy changing your dirty diapers...

    Also if it's real it's pretty simple: YOUR CHOICE ... the only one "forcing you" into that situation is YOURSELF. if you like it, if it's consenting, and you get something out of it: No problem (and it doesn't matter what I or someone else thinks)...
    If you DO NOT LIKE IT ... don't engage?!


    Now if you want me to imagine that situation for myself:
    I'd break anyone's bones who'd try to put me in such a situation. (To clarify: whilst I do LIKE some BDSM stuff I absolutely hate anything that has to do with humiliation be it for myself or myself humiliating others... it's one of the few areas that are completely off limit to myself.)
    Being a couple we know what is and what is not acceptable within the realm of our play. Taking things to the limits of our given tolerances is within our grounds of encounter. As is the examples of your language and WTF is with that? We as in others have what we like and share with others. It is simply how we enjoy each other and the things that turn us on( no fantasy here ). Take it for what you will or disregard it. It was and is purely for the entertainment value of whatever reader is interested. No more no less !
    Last edited by DavidDark; 22-Sep-2013 at 22:07.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDark View Post
    Being a couple we know what is and what is not acceptable within the realm of our play. Taking things to the limits of our given tolerances is within our grounds of encounter. As is the examples of your language and WTF is with that? We as in others have what we like and share with others. It is simply how we enjoy each other and the things that turn us on( no fantasy here ). Take it for what you will or disregard it. It was and is purely for the entertainment value of whatever reader is interested. No more no less !
    I'm just having a rather hard time believing that friends of your wife/girlfriend/... are A) Willing to change your dirty diaper, B) that a number of spectators will gather and watch said act and find it bemusing, C) the whole "allowed" and "not allowed"

    And obviously your writing was not put here for the readers entertainment value - you chose to ASK A QUESTION ("Are there others out there that have this treatment subjected on them?").... Thus it became a topic of open debate.
    From what I read I am not the only one "doubting" your "real story"...

    But alas, as I've elaborated in my reply: if it's something that's being done with the full consent (that includes yours) of all participants, well suit yourself. I wouldn't want to be there, neither in your position nor as any of the other "attendants" to this play.

    And I also have answered your initial question: No, not even over my cold dead body, as humiliation is well outside of my comfort zone.

  10. #10

    Default

    To have my diaper changed by somebody else is a very intimate thing, It requires that I have complete trust in the person who's doing it. To me, humiliation is never a part of it. I can understand the dominance and humiliation being a thrill for others, though. Kudos to you if you found a way to make that happen in a safe environment.

Similar Threads

  1. Getting your nappy/diaper changed
    By Nappies2302 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 21-Jul-2013, 01:22
  2. Help for person needing his diaper changed?
    By BigC300 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-Sep-2012, 19:01
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 16-Sep-2012, 04:08
  4. who has changed your diaper
    By attends8 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 19-May-2011, 16:11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.