Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sizing poll for Baby Pants Onezie

Default Sizing poll for Baby Pants Onezie

Hi Folks,

I've read the other threads regarding this but none with this approach. Those of you who have purchased a Baby Pants Onezie, can you please reply to this thread with the following information?

1. Height?
    2. Weight?
    3. Length measurement? ("LENGTH is measured with a t-shirt and diapers on. Start at the neckline in the back and pass your tape down between your legs, over your diapers and up to the neckline in front." - baby-pants.com)
    4. T-Shirt size? (size of regular t-shirt that fits you best)
    5. What size onezie did you buy?
    6. What were your results, ie. too long/short, shrunk in wash, had to use the boil trick, quality, broken snaps, etc.?

I think it would be a huge help if we can get three or four responses to this. Thank you!

Obagink

To me height and weight aren't all important. The most important to me is the torso measurement. I wish all manufacture's wood use the total torso measurement.
    I recently ordered some rompers from Very Special Clothes and required a total torso measurement. I took mine over my Dependeco AIO with stuffer which is the
    thickest diaper I wear. When I got my items they fit. My two Baby Pants fit good in the chest and waist okay but in the length they never did shrink up enough to
    support my diaper. To me when you have items made in China your probably going to have some problems. To me the material should be pre shrunk. I also have a onesie from
    Aww So Cute and it fits good

Thanks for replying but I wonder if I could trouble you to answer my questions anyway? I would really appreciate it!

Let's see...
    I'm 6 foot one, 195 lbs. I don't know my length, but large t shirts fit best. Bought a yellow Baby Pants onsie, and had to do the boil trick.IIt's perfect now, the quality is excellent. If unsure, get two of different sizes. The larger one should work for cloth diapers. I heart my onsie! Sry for being too lazy to find the measuring tape...

Sizes are as follows :

XS size : chest 36" , neck ( across, shoulder to shoulder ) 5 " , length ( neck to crotch ) 29", leg ( across , crotch to hip ) 9"

Small size : chest 38" , neck ( across , shoulder to shoulder) 6 ", length ( neck to crotch 30" , leg ( across , crotch to hip ) 9 "

Medium size: chest 40" , neck ( across shoulder to shoulder 6" , lenght ( neck to crotch ) 31 " , leg ( across , crotch to hip ) 10"

That is the sizing for most of them , check amazon.com for the rest of the sizings , they leave off at large and go up to 3 XL !

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    Let's see...
    I'm 6 foot one, 195 lbs. I don't know my length, but large t shirts fit best. Bought a yellow Baby Pants onsie, and had to do the boil trick.IIt's perfect now, the quality is excellent. If unsure, get two of different sizes. The larger one should work for cloth diapers. I heart my onsie! Sry for being too lazy to find the measuring tape...
    What size did you buy?

Ok,

I'm 5'11" 275lbs at the time...

I bought the lg short sleeve they were too roomy for me...

I'm a 36-38" waist...beer belly(baby fat )...

Chest fit ok, but was floppy loose on hips area and I almost always wear diapers...molicare brand is best fitting for me.

B

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    Let's see...
    Did that shrink it enough? I really need to find a way to shrink mine, it is still way long for me, and i got a medium. My shirt size is XL. I was surprised that a medium was still too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Did that shrink it enough? I really need to find a way to shrink mine, it is still way long for me, and i got a medium. My shirt size is XL. I was surprised that a medium was still too long.
    Tyger, what is your height/weight? Length measurement?