Thread: Babypants plastic pants used to hold peach padding ?

Default Babypants plastic pants used to hold peach padding ?

I've been thinking about a new idea I've had now and that is using babypants plastic pants to use to hold up peach padding : http://www.baby-pants.com/p7lsm_img_...bypants_fs.jpg how it would work is that I would put the plastic pants on then slip the peach padding in there: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/B...2&sort=rd&vs=1 I am just wondering on how well it might work, as anyone tryed this before ?

I don't think it would work. Plastic pants don't really provide any kind of support. They aren't meant to. Consequently, I think your padding would be a saggy, leaky mess almost immediately. And because it's (I think) got a plastic backing to it, what liquid rolled off into the plastic pants would have a tough time getting back in, so you'd have the makings of an accident sloshing around between your legs in no time.

Sorry!

Are you in some way prevented from buying ordinary diapers? I'm wondering what problem you're trying to solve. Expense, maybe?

EDIT: The other problem is that, from what I've heard, these kinds of pads, bed mats, etc., just don't have any real absorbency to them. What's there is just a bit of fluff to help spread the wetness out. Might be different with these, but I kind of doubt it.
    Last edited by Cottontail; 22-Sep-2013 at 05:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I don't think it would work. Plastic pants don't really provide any kind of support. They aren't meant to. Consequently, I think your padding would be a saggy, leaky mess almost immediately. And because it's (I think) got a plastic backing to it, what liquid rolled off into the plastic pants would have a tough time getting back in, so you'd have the makings of an accident sloshing around between your legs in no time.

Sorry!

Are you in some way prevented from buying ordinary diapers? I'm wondering what problem you're trying to solve. Expense, maybe?

EDIT: You could probably tape or pin these pads on like cloth or old-school disposable diapers (and then wear the plastic pants over them), but everything I've heard about bed mats and such is that the absorbency is inadequate for use as a diaper. Basically, they are little more than wetness shields with a bit of fluff to help spread things out.
    Would using duct tape or a different tape, on the under side of the peach padding, taped to the plastic pants work?

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    Would using duct tape or a different tape, on the under side of the peach padding, taped to the plastic pants work?
    You really want the padding to be snug to your own underside, not snug to the plastic pants. Again, the pants are baggy and really offer no support (and aren't meant to). Alternatively, you could use a supportive diaper cover like the ones found here or here. These are, of course, more aimed at users of cloth diapers, but you're certainly free to experiment with your own absorbent materials. Disposable adult diaper boosters would probably work great, but they are certainly a good deal more expensive than the underpads.

For all of the work that would require, just buy real diapers lol...

robbw

Sometimes I put a night bedwetter pad inside white underwear briefs and then put plastic panties on. It works pretty good. I use underwear briefs a little too small, they hold the pad close against me.