Thread: hi, I'm new to all of this.

Default hi, I'm new to all of this.

hi...I'm trish.
    so I'm really new to this ABDL stuff. and I could really use some help. I'm in a current relationship, where my boyfriend is into the ABDL thing. he wants me to act as a mommy sometime and a baby at other times. I'm completely okay with doing everything he wants. I'm actually very interested in the whole concept, and I think I'm beginning to like it. the only problem is, I'm not sure how to act as the mommy. I'm not sure what to do as the mommy. and I also need help with being the baby a if anyone could help that would be amazing.

Hey there Trish, welcome to ADISC

It's great that you're so open minded of your boyfriend's interests, and interested in trying new things.

Honestly, one of the best things you can do is just to sit down and talk to him, and ask him what kind of things both of you would and wouldn't enjoy.

While it's a very common desire for ABs to want a mommy or daddy, the kind of activities they want can vary quite a bit from person to person. Some ABs just want to be looked after and loved by their mommy or daddy, while others may enjoy loss of status and control, and want to incorporate aspects of humiliation of punishment. There really isn't a right or a wrong way to be a mommy (or an AB); the main thing is for you both to have fun, doing whatever feels comfortable, but respecting each other's boundaries.

You might want to have a look at Understanding Infantilism for some good background information, and by all means, talk to people on ADISC - there are lots of people on here who have been in your situation

All the best,

thank you very much...puppyluvs
    and to respond to that, I have talked to my boyfriend about it, and about what he would like me to do and stuff,,I, just not sure how to do that. and I guess that is what I'm looking for, like how to put the mommy aspect into the relationship, if that makes since.
    thanks again, trish

Yep, that definitely makes sense, and it can certainly be tricky to know how to incorporate ABDL stuff it into your relationship, and without letting it define your relationship completely (unless that's what you both want).

I think the key thing would be to take it slow, and don't be afraid to experiment, and hopefully you will both find things you enjoy doing together from an ABDL perspective.

What kind of things you want to try doing together will obviously depend on your shared interests, but a great place to start could be snuggling up on the couch or in bed to watch a fun movie (e.g. kids animated stuff, or anime), and encouraging him to relax and act childish if he feels like it (and let him wear diapers, etc. if you're comfortable with it).

When it comes to you learning to be a baby yourself, it sounds like your BF has experience with this himself, so I'm sure he has some ideas. If you're not ready to jump straight into wearing diapers just yet, I'd suggest you start off with something like a pacifier, or just wearing more girly/babyish clothing and see how you feel about it.

Hope that's some help... I'm not really an expert. I'm lucky enough to have a boyfriend who is very understanding and caring, and is happy for me to wear, and do ABDL related stuff, but doesn't have much interest in it himself, so I'm more experienced with doing ABDL stuff myself, than with anyone.

Hey there, and welcome to the forums. You'll find lots of great info here to help you understand your little one's needs. Puppyluvs has already offered some great advice. Just try to think, what does a baby need? His mother's love and care of course. It's the small things, from being given a pacifier and being cuddled, to being bathed and having our diapers changed, that mean the world to us. Just try to view things through your baby's eyes, and I think things will become a little clearer.