Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After the Acceptance

Default After the Acceptance

After Michael told me about the AB/DL aspect of his life, I started wondering what I could do to take an interest in it. What sort of things would a Non-AB/DL have fun doing for or with their partner? I understand and have no problem with bottles and pacifiers, but I want to be able to enjoy his interests with him the same way he enjoys my biggest interest. Any ideas? Insights?

Cuddling is always nice. Also, I would like to be rocked to sleep. Take me to a "G" rated movie. Go to a carnival and let me ride the merry go round.

I love cuddling. I think it is safe to say that it is a favorite for my husband, too. I am terrified of heights, and I am pretty sure he is too. Not sure how he feels about carnival rides, but the fair is coming up really soon. Cam't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by babymikeswify View Post
    I love cuddling. I think it is safe to say that it is a favorite for my husband, too. I am terrified of heights, and I am pretty sure he is too. Not sure how he feels about carnival rides, but the fair is coming up really soon. Cam't wait!
    cuddling is my all time fave and yes love i hate heights lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by babymikeswify View Post
    After Michael told me about the AB/DL aspect of his life, I started wondering what I could do to take an interest in it. What sort of things would a Non-AB/DL have fun doing for or with their partner? I understand and have no problem with bottles and pacifiers, but I want to be able to enjoy his interests with him the same way he enjoys my biggest interest. Any ideas? Insights?
    so i can have a paci?

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i am new to being an AB, always been a DL though so any help would be awesome

A paci? Dude, score! I wish I had one. So cool that you are taking an interest in your husband's interests.

first of all, if you not only accept his desires but want to participate as well, you are no longer non abdl. You might be classified as a caretaker/mommy. Just think about what goes into taking care of a baby or toddler day and night and eureka moments will come to the both of you. Babies and toddlers need to have their diapers changed of course. they need to be dressed and undressed. have their shoes put on and tied. they need help feeding them selves and be cleaned up after wards. they need rules and consequences and some one who takes charge. they need activities like finder painting, coloring and sesame street for toddlers. Babies of course are a little different and it all depends on how dependent of an age he wants to be. Oh and cant forget bath time and being put down for a nap or bath time...you also have the paci's bottles and sippy cups as you alluded to.

in the end just consider all that goes into taking care of a baby or toddler and imagine your bf/husband is one and get into role. Its acting at its finest...

You are an awesome person for asking that question.

Maybe bottle feeding??? I know i would like that.

Anything goes, pacifiers, bottles, coloring books, Lego's, being babied, children's cartoons, plushies, onesies.

Just remember to lock the draws and cupboards. You wouldn't want Mikey to get into anything naughty.

I'd also suggest checking out the documentary "15 Stone Babies" too to get an idea on the part you'd play.

Hi,
    I have been talking to Mike for a little bit now. You have no idea how much it means to AB/DL's when a Non-ABDL partner shows an interest in our lifestyle. It truly means the world to us.

So my Ex was not AB but he was a DL. He did join in with my AB side sometimes. Some things that he did would be... he would get a bottle ready and then feed it to me. Some times we would play and stuff like that. Honestly we like to do a lot of things that Babies and little kids do. I thoroughly enjoy playing with all my toys on the floor and when someone else joins in and plays with me it is so much fun. It is just the little stuff that will make it seem fun for you and him. When you are both ready maybe go to the store and get some toys that he likes and just have fun playing with them together. For me I love my blocks and stuff like that. Like building a tower and knocking it down over and over just makes me giggle like crazy. So maybe try a little bit of that when you are both ready. Remember the Little things make it fun for both.

I found the documentary, but my computer won't allow me to play it.

- - - Updated - - -

I have heard a lot about you, binkygirl. Nice to finally meet you