Thread: Diaper company help

Default Diaper company help

I ordered a sample pack from a diaper company months ago a a I can't remember the name they ship using fedex and the company is owned by a guy and they have a huge selection help please

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Need more info than that.
    Really? Where are your psychic powers today?

OP: Unless you did too good a job of covering your own tracks, I would suppose that your email box contains some kind of confirmation email from the company. I'd suggest a bit of digging in your Inbox.

This really isn't a lot of information to go on. However I'll leave a few of the places I do shop at in the hopes that if you can't find who you mean originally, maybe this list will help. You probably are already aware of them.
    Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products! <- They do have a large selection and also provide Samples but they tend to ship via UPS. Home Page - The Worlds Best AB/DL Superstore <- this is my best guess on what you're looking for, They have a moderately large selection, they do ship by Fed ex. I tend to alternate between the two because occasionally one has better prices than the other.
    Adult Diapers, Adult Pullups at Magic Medical <- Magic Medical's site, I haven't ordered from them in a few years but its worth posting. Not too sure on how they ship. Hope this helps a bit.