Thread: New to Forum, not to diapers.

Default New to Forum, not to diapers.

Well, better late then never? Guess so, seeing that I registered here years ago and never did post. Sorry it took so long! lol Long story short, incon many years from back a injury (ongoing to date), and have spent many hours in a diaper and I don't think there are many that have not been wrapped around my waist, have gotten to actually enjoy them, and have leaned a bit to the AB side of being incon, I guess if I am wearing a diaper, may as well sorta play the part. Funny that it never crossed my mind when diapers became part of my wardrobe, took a few years to begin entertaining the thought, has been a battle all along the way as the AB/DL lifestyle is certainly not "the norm" and many people have a problem understanding it. In the back of my mind it could also be a way of punishing myself for the lack of control I have, not that I can do much about it, but still frustrates me to no end. I try and go easy on myself, but I have my days like everyone else I guess. Anyhow, look forward to being part of the Group, and even learn a thing or ten along the way! Waddles

Welcome to the forum. your not the only one that has taken years to pluck up the curage to post I joined years ago and have only just come out of the lurker cupboard.

Keep posting

Thanks pip, it is nice to have a place to visit where what you do in life is what everyone else here is also doing. When it starts, you would swear you are the only one, guess that is not at all the truth! Certainly is easier to cope with not being alone in this!

Quote Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
    Thanks pip, it is nice to have a place to visit where what you do in life is what everyone else here is also doing. When it starts, you would swear you are the only one, guess that is not at all the truth! Certainly is easier to cope with not being alone in this!
    Welcome to the group, i too thought i was the only one out there with these desires until about two weeks ago when i was introduced to the community, really is nice to know there are others out there just like me hope to read some more of your posts very soon

One of us, one of us, one of us

Welcome to the community. I think ultimately ADISC focuses more on how to live with being AB/DL over why am I an AB/DL in the first place. For most of us, we honestly don't know. If I were to backtrack my own life for example in no way could I draw any conclusive definite answer.

So don't let it bother you to much. If you are in a position where you want to and can live out this need of yours, then do so. But if you are worried about public discrimination outside of the community - then it is something best kept to yourself.

So kick back, pad up and let the good times roll!

Quote Originally Posted by FantasticMrFox View Post
    One of us, one of us, one of us
    Gooble gobble, Gooble gobble. We accept you, we accept you

Welcome to the gang! We are a friendly diapered bunch. Look forward to seeing your contributions and experiences!

P.S I like your name Waddles!

Thanks Routeleader and Fantastic, nice to see a welcoming bunch who don't get judgemental... and the User name fits when I get into my sleepwear for the evening, on a thick night when I will need the extra it is a challenge to walk without the waddle, lol Sure beats a wet bedpad any time!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Mike, now that I have faced the facts it is daunting to think what the underlying cause may or may not be, not sure I want to dig into that side of it, but my upbringing was rather tramatic and until my injury, I didn't really have any problems down there, so to speak... will see what time will tell I guess

Quote Originally Posted by babymike1985 View Post
    Welcome to the group, i too thought i was the only one out there with these desires until about two weeks ago when i was introduced to the community, really is nice to know there are others out there just like me hope to read some more of your posts very soon

welcome waddles
    it can take a while to get used to wearing diapers for need vs for desire to wear.
    many of us have both
    if you have to wear diaper why not enjoy it.

Thanks wetatnight, that is the conclusion I have come to as well, and I feel much better about it all now then I did when I started, takes some getting used to, but my inner kid sure appreciates it!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome IamForeverAKid