Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Found a way to pee more easily!

Lightbulb Found a way to pee more easily!

So, I have been experimenting with my latest pack of ATN small plastic backed diapers, and I found two different things! First of all if you have the feeling to pee but feel as if you cant standing, try squatting and leaning back on your hands using the axis of your ankles and heels to prop your diaper about 4 inches to a foot in the air (Again experiments to find what works for you since everyone is different) and try pushing your bladder muscles if you know how you should start to wet your diaper, second thing I found was I held my pee in until I really felt like I had to go almost to the point where it hurt, so I used the above method and while doing this I said screw it my wrists hurt (I usually invert and apply a little pressure to get my pee flowing) and laid down and was able to still go! Just thought I'd share in case anyone wanted to try it, now if you care for the technical specs I am not IC, I have a 30 inch waist, not sure on hips, and am male if any of that helps...

*shrug* just give it time. Look ahead... try wetting while walking up a flight of stairs

Heh, that'd be interesting! But wouldn't that have a higher chance of leaking since you would be in motion?

Quote Originally Posted by dprlvr1 View Post
    Heh, that'd be interesting! But wouldn't that have a higher chance of leaking since you would be in motion?
    not really. If your diaper is dry, and is thick enough, and has standing leak guards, you're fine standing or walking. Now when you get where you were going, sitting could be hazardous.

But I was just speaking of the difficulty of achieving that level of control on your bladder's "override switch". It takes a surprising amount of practice to be able to pee while walking, let alone going up stairs. I still can't go while moving faster than a walk. I understand the professional cross-country runners go while running, and just let it soak their shorts and air dry as they continue, so they don't have to stop to pee (and lose time) - gotta respect that dedication and control.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I understand the professional cross-country runners go while running, and just let it soak their shorts and air dry as they continue, so they don't have to stop to pee (and lose time) - gotta respect that dedication and control.
    Holy shit that's impressive. I also had no idea that was a thing.

You can also try a lazy chair. That might work a little better.

yeah, im not IC and have perfect bladder control if not above average. It takes time and practice but eventually you will be able to relax enough to go anywhere. I find that whenever i first go to wet my diaper it can be really hard for me to let go, but once i get that first little bit out the rest comes easy.

I tend to lie on the edge of my bed, feet on the floor. Works well.

If you really have to pee. Try putting your hands under the faucet and run cold water. Just think about the water and nothing else. I did this and when in seconds my diaper was flooded or full to the max. I did not think about peeing in my diaper. It just happened to me.

For some reason when I'm standing up and running the water on the sink whether to clean dishes or just my hands, I almost can't help but flood my diaper.