So my list is as follows
1. Case of M3 80$?
2. Pack of soft tiles A-Z 50$(the soft foam tiles you see in nurseries)
3. White Onesie From Baby pants 30$(with shipping I think)
4. Needed new wipes so I order 5 packs of 72 count pampers baby fresh from walmart :/. They are the ones that are pliable packs so they are easy to pack for travel and smaller to carry. 10$
5. Also From Walmart I got a new a 40 gallon stainless steel round trash can. 40$
6. Last but not least I got a Red micro plush blanket the really soft nylon type fabric. I wanted blue but they were out of stock so red was the next best one and then black after that. It is Twin size so it is going to be a rather big blankie. $25
Still no teddy bear :/
This has built up over time as I try to buy one luxury item per paycheck. I am thankful that I do not have to live paycheck to paycheck. Hopefully someday I will solve all the worlds problems ;p
You guys buy anything nice for yourself recently? People who have a bit of money to spend and spend it on themselves tend to be more happier you know? I think i read that on a study posted to reddit one time.