Thread: Newish baby bed and room :)

Default Newish baby bed and room :)

Back awhile ago now I built an oversized toddler bed completed with all the details. http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1045471
    Home made toddler bed! Its about four months since then and I have a new room and jungle comforter along with some un-burned plushies ! I know its not much, but hey its a start!

Back awhile ago now I built an oversized toddler bed completed with all the details. http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1045471
    Home made toddler bed! Its about four months since then and I have a new room and jungle comforter along with some un-burned plushies ! I know its not much, but hey its a start!

good for you, you should have a full nursery like my daddy got in the uk, maybe you should talk with daddies and mommies for tips on the perfect nursery

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    Sorry about the wait, my phone finally decided to work in this way. Well here it is : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1379819212379.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	18538
    nice potato ;p room looks good

sowwy to be mean but there are simple cheap things you can do to make it look better, first, paint, paint the walls some baby color, maybe baby blue or powder blue or some light pint and put some baby stickers on it, sencand the bed/crib, higher sides are a must but i got no clue on the price, soo try this, get some baby sheets mabye my little pony ones and use them, see, 2 cheap things and your nursery looks better

I like your bed and the sheets, but my feet would totally stick out at the bottom. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zebus View Post
    nice potato ;p room looks good
    Potato room ? Lol , and babyyoni I can't buy stuff like mlp sheets or even a bed comforter or anything else related. My parents are against me being a abdl or for that matter even having anything slightly kidish . There motto : When I was a child I acted like a child, I talked like a child and I played with childish things. Which I do not agree with this as it is not harmfull to u or them in that lifestyle. Your probably asking why I have a comforter that's toddlerish on my bed ? Well...... I just put it on my bed to take the pic, along with the plushies and gardrails attached . During the day the comforter and other stuff is not visible . I will be moving out next summer though

you didn't said you live with mom and dad, i tottly get that, my pearnts don't let me keep diapers in my room, but got plushies :P when you move out try doing the things i told you to do, in nurserys looks is like 50% of everything