Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to be alone for a couple of weeks

SuperSlick

Default Going to be alone for a couple of weeks

So tomorrow, my family is leaving to go on vacation and they are leaving me home alone for 2 weeks. I will be the only person in the house and wanted to take advantage of the time alone. Since the only diapers I have been able to get my hands on are Goodnites, I was thinking of buying some real diapers. I was just wondering what kind of diapers you think I should get at a store like CVS? I would like it to be pretty thick and it doesn't matter how crinkly or expensive they are. I was thinking of maybe getting Depends Maximum Protection or something like that. Thanks!

You might be limited to CVS taped diapers as they don't sell Depends Maximum Protection Briefs. If have any medical supply stores around where you live
    you might find Molicare's in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSlick View Post
    I will be the only person in the house and wanted to take advantage of the time alone.
    I think if that were the case, I would find a way to get some diapers delivered. too bad you are only just asking this question a day before they leave.

I ordered a bag of abri-form extra on a friday and got it the following monday. Then again the place it shipped from wasn't all that far away.

Look up some websites, see if they ship discreetly and see if it will ship quick enough. You have two weeks to get the package, so you should be fine.
    Last edited by DaddyDorito; 20-Sep-2013 at 02:38. Reason: bag, not a case

Bambinos are pretty thick and I think the normal shipping time is like 2-4ish days, not too bad.

i live on the east coast and ive ordered through xp medical a couple times now and they're based in cali, i just get the regular shipping and they are here within 7 days. i think the first time i ordered from them it was 4 days but this last time i got a whole case and it took right at 5-7 days. if u live in the US, and if u order them today they will be there by next friday, which means you'll still get a weekend and most of a week to have fun. they could be there as early as monday or tuesday if u live closer, which means you'll get most of this coming week as well as the weekend and next week to enjoy. anything left over can be used like u normally would i guess, and then you'll get a chance to have something far better than any store bought diaper. I've used depends and they are nowhere in the ball park(not even the stands) of a good premium diaper.

SuperSlick

Thanks everybody for your great answers, but my parents took my credit card for some odd reason, so ordering online isn't an option. So what do you think would be the best diaper at CVS or something like Kmart?

Some non-chain pharmacies will order for you and often get things the next day. That's how I got my first real adult diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSlick View Post
    Thanks everybody for your great answers, but my parents took my credit card for some odd reason, so ordering online isn't an option. So what do you think would be the best diaper at CVS or something like Kmart?
    Get yourself a pre-paid. There's usually a 4.50~ charge fee but at least you can order online with it once you register it. That's what I did with my online order.

SuperSlick

Get yourself a pre-paid. There's usually a 4.50~ charge fee but at least you can order online with it once you register it. That's what I did with my online order.
    Thats actually a pretty good idea, but i just went to the store and bought cvs day and night briefs and so far i like them. They were pretty cheap, too.