Thread: New baby

Red face New baby

I male and bi (I think). My baby name is Sis if I have to wear a name tag or at Nanny's. I'm not preparing for some next life so I'm trying to get the most from this one.
    I enjoy listening to audio books and asmr whispers (look it up) , boating, walking, listening to music, and watching movies. I am, or a least want to be, a complete sissy and adultbaby girl of 6 months to 2 y/o. I've never known one person could be so content and happy until I had a Nanny put a nappy on me and care for me.
    I am of course looking for a partner, male or female to have me as their baby girl full time but as I've probably left it too late, I'd like to meet new people in new places.
    As long as I'm wearing a nappy, what can possibly go wrong.

Hi there!

I'm sure you will enjoy this site a lot, there are a lot of people who share common interests with you. I did a quick search on the ASMR whispers and it says that it relieves anxiety and panic attacks? I will have to look them up and see what these things are about they seem to be really interesting.

By the way you write it seems like you are babied most of the time? That must be really awesome!

Your avatar is a really cute pic, is that you are is that just a site from the googles?

Hi thanks for the welcome.
    Yea that's me in pic on baby hols in thailand.
    I've decided I'm going to nursery in Cleveland Ohio next.
    Yes I'm from Ireland but its still cheaper than going to one in uk believe it or not.
    Anyway's thanks again.