Thread: Abu free shipping to rainfurrest

Exclamation Abu free shipping to rainfurrest

alright i am not trying to make an ad, but seriously, it's free to get your order at rainfurrest this year, it's an option at checkout, i know i'm going to be there, btw if you want to, pm me or look for me there and i'll say hi, but anyway i wanted other's to know that you can get free shipping to rainfurrest :3!!!

skyfoxpup

What?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwolfpup View Post
    What?
    ABUniverse will be at rainfurrest so if you order from them they will have your order when you get there and it cost $0.00 to have them do that

Wow, there are enough babyfurs/diaperfurs for abu to decide to make a presence there? Thats impressive.

I know several, there's even cub rooms, my friend is gonna be in one, I think they're only a "you know people" thing.

What the hell, this is for real?

I thought the other furs disgusted BF's like us. Seems we got a place on cons anyways, well at least a bigger one.
    I so need to go to a con one day >.>

- Fox

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSparkyFox View Post
    What the hell, this is for real?

I thought the other furs disgusted BF's like us. Seems we got a place on cons anyways, well at least a bigger one.
    I so need to go to a con one day >.>

- Fox
    There are a good many BFs involved in the organization of Rainfurrest, so they're pretty well accepted. That's not so much in a loud and proud sort of way but just in knowing they're there, having events that cater to them, and most people being okay with those who keep it discreet. It's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Slycamer View Post
    alright i am not trying to make an ad, but seriously, it's free to get your order at rainfurrest this year, it's an option at checkout, i know i'm going to be there, btw if you want to, pm me or look for me there and i'll say hi, but anyway i wanted other's to know that you can get free shipping to rainfurrest :3!!!
    Given ABU's long history of behaving badly on and off ADISC, I'd ask people not to have threads about them.

Given their reputation, I'd suggest the use of more reputable manufacturers.