Thread: greetings

Red face greetings

I am a diaper user that is incontinent from surgery. I seem only to "wet" at night when I am relaxed.I tried all sorts of adult diapers and found that they all had the one thing I didn't like, bulkiness. I got to try a goodnights a while back ( I'm small enough in the waste)and found I liked them very much. most times I only wet lightly during sleep so the goodnights work well. in the last few months I have been wetting very heavily and the goodnights started to leak. so I got the goodnights bed pads to help out protecting my bed. but I don't like leaking at all. very cold and uncomfortable. I found this place and it had a wealth of information, especially about doubling up and stuffers. I found using a doubler diaper works quite well but didn't like all the fuss of hacking holes in the inner diaper. I found a small model airplane tool that works extremely well for putting lots of small holes in the back of the inner diaper without mess. It can be found here TowerHobbies.com | Top Flite Woodpecker Perforating Tool its cheap..durable and realy makes making doublers easy to make. just run it back and forth on the outside of the diaper.

thanks for being here.I don't feel nearly as alone in this world. I may have to use diapers but since I started to wear them I look forward to bedtime now. I feel so comfortable and (is this weird?) safe while im in them. I know im not the same as most here but now that im wearing diapers I kinda wish I had tried this years ago before my surgery.
    Last edited by frak; 19-Sep-2013 at 06:37.

Quote Originally Posted by frak View Post
    I found a small model airplane tool that works extremely well for putting lots of small holes in the back of the inner diaper without mess. It can be found here TowerHobbies.com | Top Flite Woodpecker Perforating Tool its cheap..durable and realy makes making doublers easy to make. just run it back and forth on the outside of the diaper.
    A warm welcome to ADISC-

That is a great idea, I actually have one of these hanging around my garage and I did not even think of using this for puncturing my diapers as stuffers. Thanks for the tip!