Thread: Sorry for lurking

Default Sorry for lurking

So I have been a member for almost a month, I got so tied up in the site that i became a lurker. Sorry for that, hope everyone is doing good out there

Hello Bobcat1 and welcome to the group.

Sounds like you have been investigating all of the benefits of the site, and I am glad that you are introducing yourself. Could you please share so thing about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat1 View Post
    So I have been a member for almost a month, I got so tied up in the site that i became a lurker. Sorry for that, hope everyone is doing good out there
    I started off as a lurker as well, and then I took the 'plunge' and got involved. I find this website to be a friendly community where no one will judge you for liking diapers. Tell us more about yourself, are you a DL? AB? Favourite diaper?

Perhaps any other interests like politics or sports?

Welcome to the gang!

Im still new to the AB/DL world, I would say Im more of a DL anything. Im also big into the outdoors and camping.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat1 View Post
    Im still new to the AB/DL world, I would say Im more of a DL anything. Im also big into the outdoors and camping.
    Have you ever been camping in diapers? That would be putting your two loves together

hello welcome back, i came here through google several times while searching for *ahem* inspiration. about a month and a half ago i decided to make an account and started posting, now its part of my daily routine, love it here. I am DL, never cared much for the AB side. I love camping and the outdoors but unfortunately i havent had the time or money to do so on my own, and havent been camping since i was a kid. I grew up in cali and my parents used to take me and my sis everywhere from the redwoods to the desert, i learnt my lefts and rights in the redwoods. IF ANY OF YOU GET A CHANCE TO GO THERE YOU SHOULD ITS REALLY SOMETHING ELSE, LIKE A FAIRY TALE FOREST ITS TRULY INCREDIBLE.