Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Life of a Wife Whose Husband Loves Diapers

Default The Life of a Wife Whose Husband Loves Diapers

Hello, My name is Kristen. I have been married to BabyMike for almost four months now, and I can honestly say that I have never been happier in my life. He came to me with what he thought was a major issue, and was worried that I might leave him because of it. He felt obligated to tell me that he happens to love wearing diapers. Honestly, it has brought what I thought was an amazing marriage another blessing. I can tell that he couldn't be happier if he tried and as an added bonus, he looks cute in them . I was kind of confused at first as to what he was telling me, but I don't think less of him in any way. I wanted to join this site when I realized that there were others like him in order to gain a better understanding of his love for diapers. Feel free to comment, as I am open to discussing and want to learn as much as possible about this lifestyle to benefit my husband and our relationship. All feedback is greatly appreciated. -BabyMike'sWifey

welcome to the community love, i really can't express how much that means to me

Quote Originally Posted by babymike1985 View Post
    welcome to the community love, i really can't express how much that means to me
    whoa, whoa, whoa.... get a room you two!

But seriously, welcome to the forum.

That's really sweet of you to take an interest in your husband's desires! Most spouses just plain freak out. I'm glad to know some people are open and accepting who don't themselves have the predilection for diapers. It's really nice to hear! BabyMike is very lucky!

What kinds of things do you get up to for fun? Do you have favorite movies, shows, books, games? Any hobbies?

I am glad for both of you. It does sound like you two will have many happy years together.Hugs and cuddles to both of you.

I am currently pursuing a career in modeling and have finished school as a Nail Technician. I am waiting to get my state certification. I love the outdoors along with it's activities such as fishing and camping. I am not really into watching TV, but I do enjoy watching comedy and non-fiction movies. My hobby is ceramics. I love making pottery.

Hey mike! mike mike mike mike mike! Guess what day it is? Guess. What. Day. It. Is?

Glad to have you here Kristen. Mike certainly is a lucky man, and you certainly are a great wife. I'm jealous of you two.

It's hump daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay woop woooooop :d