Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What cloth nappy

Default What cloth nappy

Hi everybody I have been looking into getting some cloth (reuseable) nappies
    I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction as to good makes of adult cloth nappies I have decided that the style I want it either aio( all in one ) or pocket nappy
    I have just been having a really hard time finding the right one and was just hoping for a bit of advice

Many thanks in advance

I wear Dependeco cloth AIO's. I like them real well. Here's the link all in one adult baby cloth diapers What I would do is send Monika an email to ask what the shipping costs are
    since you live in the UK. They are a quality well made AIO.

Hi bby, I buy clothe diapers from nicediaper.com, they are good, nice and thick, and relatively cheap, and they offer great service, I have had no bad issues with them at all

Quote Originally Posted by Bby View Post
    Hi everybody I have been looking into getting some cloth (reuseable) nappies
    I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction as to good makes of adult cloth nappies I have decided that the style I want it either aio( all in one ) or pocket nappy
    I have just been having a really hard time finding the right one and was just hoping for a bit of advice

Many thanks in advance
    Hi again
    What I am really looking for is a larger version of babies cloth nappies the same as these makes
    Tots bots , fuzzibuns and bumgenious thank you for any help

Bby, have a look at Cosy n Dry - Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More, Margaret is in the UK and if she doesn't sell what you want, she will make it for you. Her quality is fantastic and prices are excellent.. I use the velcro pre-shaped terry nappy and it is brilliant.

I'd suggest the twill prefolds from baby-pants. They are an upsized version of baby diapers and I've been in them for almost 2 months. Give them about 10 washings to start to absorb properly. And don't forget to use a proper detergent. To keep it simple, stick with Rockin' Green detergent, it just works.

Baby-pants Cloth Diapers

EDIT: To go off of what dogboy below said I'd look into the PUL covers at fetware.com. PUL is a breathable waterproof material that can be machine washed on warm (can do hot but I don't do it often) and dried on at least low temp (any higher and it may melt (literally). I won't ever go back to plastic after using the pul. And from experience I find the size of your cloth diaper is the size of the pul to get, but that may just be my own body.
    Last edited by krone6; 19-Sep-2013 at 17:31.

I get mine from All Together Diaper Co. I get the night weight gauze pre-fold and I really like them. I have a 32" waist, and the small just fits me. I wear the Leakmaster high back plastic pants so I don't leak at night in bed. It works well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bby View Post
    Hi again
    What I am really looking for is a larger version of babies cloth nappies the same as these makes
    Tots bots , fuzzibuns and bumgenious thank you for any help
    In that case, you may want to check out Snap-EZ. I recently ordered a couple of their pocket diapers to use as covers with my prefolds. Haven't gotten them yet, though, so I can't give you a review.

I use twill pre fold from Rearz in Canada with plastic pants. I had to many leaks at the legs with pocket type diapers.