Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: wearing diapers wile studying

Default wearing diapers wile studying

So I'm currently studying logic and wearing my Dependico AIO diaper. Who else that may be going to college studies wile diapered?

I started wearing about a week ago, and have been wearing them to bed ever since. Tomorrow I have a four-page paper due, so I'm thinking of diapering up after dinner and do the rest of it that night. I think it actually really comfortable not to be holding it in while studying or working. Or did you mean being in college and wearing in general?

I think it would be nice to be able to pad up while studying, but i live with my parents and there's no chance for that to happen.

I sure wish I could wear some while I study and stuff, probably would take the edge off and reduce some. I might someday

used to do this I. highschool all the time and I'd even wear during, made things less stressful, I'd say it helps with tests but I love tests(I know I'm weird) so that doesn't apply for me

As far as now I have never worn while studying, but I plan on wearing to classes once my classes start back up next week. Since I'm going to be wearing during the day while on campus, I will most likely be wearing while studying. I'm definitely looking forward to wearing more often and not having to worry about where a bathroom is.

Quote Originally Posted by andsmith2016 View Post
    I think it would be nice to be able to pad up while studying, but i live with my parents and there's no chance for that to happen.
    I live with my mom. So far she hasn't found out.

my parents never really found out either. i never wore in college, i wasn't brave or rich enough to go out and get any. In my opinion wearing while studying or taking a test would be a little bit distracting, but i never have tried it and therefore have no experience to back that statement up, also i don't wear all the time and when i was younger it was even less often, so when i do wear it is like something special and usually im pretty conscious about it.

I've been padded a few times while studying. It tends to be a distraction for me as I focus more on the comfort and the diaper, but that doesn't stop me from doing it time from time. =)

I partake in home study, as I am studying the Swedish language for business purposes. If I am studying my online course at home, I need to sit down for sometimes hours at a time. My diaper helps me out big time in this case, as I do not have to go to the toilet. It is also worth noting that my brain and mind are more relaxed while diapered, so I find myself more concentrated in my work.

Jag studerar svenska med min blöja!

__________________________________________________ __________

Fun tip of the day: Diaper in Swedish is 'blöja'. This is pronounced 'blur-ya'.