Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Having Your Dreams Come True. Can You Go Through With It?

Question Having Your Dreams Come True. Can You Go Through With It?

I guess this post is for every one AB and to see what extent your are and how far you'd go.
    My Desire is to be a baby 90% of the time, all the time wearing age appropriate clothes and nappies, obviously toning it down whilst out and about with the Parental Figure, childish but not blaringly obvious.
    Could I sustain this lifestyle forever...(forever has a shelf life I know).

If somebody offered you your dream would you take it? Please consider the real life impact of family, friends, no money, job, freedom etc...would you do it? Could you go through with it? Have you done it already?

Please post accordingly

:P

I wouldn't even have to think twice. I would love to just be treated like a baby girl all the time, having a parent treat me exactly like a two year old all the time anywhere.

People have varying "dreams". Some might only want to be diapered 24/7, others like me might want a car seat which could be problematic. Would you ride in a adult/special needs car seat in the back of a sedan right now with a pacifier and plush? Doubt it.

Personally I wouldn't mind having a crib and possibly a changing table in my bedroom. but I don't think I'd go out flaunting being AB. Plus no ones going to want to take care of a adult toddler 24/7 realistically speaking.

i would like that! if i could do that and keep my husband as my daddy i think i would. but on the other hand i would want to do some "grown up stuff"
    i now just starting this i would like to be diapered and fed and held and just play around like a baby but idk. i have odd feelings about this still. does any one know what im trying to say. ??? im not really sure how to say what im feeling or thinking.. ugh i feel confused!! -.-

Well, if my dream is allowed to include the wishful thought of general public acceptance, then sure, id even ride a car seat in public. But if you are saying that humanity does not change, just the circumstances, then I would have to go with my less public dream, which is, being with a wonderful woman who likes to be my mommy/playmate 50-75% of the time. Yes i would go for that any day.
    I would have some reservations because i know that whatever type of girl this is, will probably have more liberal views, which would probably cause conflict in my family, but I know that such a dream would be the mount of happiness i wish for, and I think my family would understand in the end, seeing how happy this dream girl of mine makes me feel. I think the same could apply even if this girl were to be my mommy/playmate 25% of the time.

I would love to be little in every way, but not for an extended period of time (more than maybe a week or so). Except diapers. I go through phases where I want to do it 24/7 and then I don't want them for a while after that. Pullups, like Goodnites, would be okay all the time though. I really love those.

My dream is just to have the privacy in my home to be little whenever I really want/need to be. My fiance doesn't mind at all, so this is pretty feasible!

Hmmm...no. I think if my dream came true, I would like it to be part-time. I enjoy a number of adult things as well as baby.

Being AB is only one of my dreams. I have so many others that being AB too often would interrupt other dreams and fantasies (both sexual and non-sexual.) Most of my dreams actually contradict being an adult child. That's why I like fantasy to stay fantasy (by that I mean it could also be roleplay with a real life partner) and not become reality.

Those of you who would be a baby 24/7 if you had the ability and a loving, willing caregiver - do you just not have a sexual side? Or, do you never watch stuff rated higher than PG? Do you not have ambitions and dreams of careers or other success? Do you not enjoy anything from the adult world at all, honestly, truly?

I think being a 24/7 Adult Baby would be OK for yeah, about 7 days - maybe 14.
    I would get very bored of "being a baby" if I had to restrict myself to leisure activities appropriate for the under 5s for any extended period - without mentioning the sexual side.
    It would be OK as a holiday, in fact 7 days as a full time adult baby is probably my "dream holiday" but I certainly wouldn't want to live there.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy View Post
    Being AB is only one of my dreams. I have so many others that being AB too often would interrupt other dreams and fantasies (both sexual and non-sexual.) Most of my dreams actually contradict being an adult child. That's why I like fantasy to stay fantasy (by that I mean it could also be roleplay with a real life partner) and not become reality.

Those of you who would be a baby 24/7 if you had the ability and a loving, willing caregiver - do you just not have a sexual side? Or, do you never watch stuff rated higher than PG? Do you not have ambitions and dreams of careers or other success? Do you not enjoy anything from the adult world at all, honestly, truly?
    I don't have much of a sexual drive and what I do have is directed at diapers but I control that and try to ignore it. I suppose I shouldn't watch rated some media while trying to regress or play something like Battlefield 3. it all depends ob the scenario. As for carrers, I dont have a dream about that but I don't want to be a FULL 24/7 toddler either.

As for anything from the adtuly world, there's nothing I enjoy other then having a drink at a resturant/bar. Anything but voting and occasional drink I can surely live without.