Thread: My intro

Default My intro

I think I did a short one when I first joined, but I wanted to do a more complete one, so here goes!
    I am in my late twentys, I am mostly a dl but have been looking into my ab side, I like to wear bambinos, but store brand does in a pinch, as to my not abdl likes, I like the outdoors, I love to hike! I love reptiles!! Own several!! My perfect day is walking around the woods or a creek and just finding cool wildlife!! I am also a big fan of scify tv, books and movies, I read a lot my fav being the pern series. This site tho I don't comment often has been a great resource to me! Thanks everyone! If you want to know more please ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftfox View Post
    I think I did a short one when I first joined, but I wanted to do a more complete one, so here goes!
    I am in my late twentys, I am mostly a dl but have been looking into my ab side, I like to wear bambinos, but store brand does in a pinch, as to my not abdl likes, I like the outdoors, I love to hike! I love reptiles!! Own several!! My perfect day is walking around the woods or a creek and just finding cool wildlife!! I am also a big fan of scify tv, books and movies, I read a lot my fav being the pern series. This site tho I don't comment often has been a great resource to me! Thanks everyone! If you want to know more please ask!

Hello and welcome!
    This site is full of great, and full of useful information.
    I love being outside myself, the woods are nice, quiet, and make for a fantastic time to just think.
    You say you're a fan of sci-fi? You like doctor who?
    Got any favorite genres of movies or books?

Ooooh you are the OTHER swiftfox ... i guess? Anywho super awesome having more lil crinklefox furries scampering around ^^

Hi there!

Its alright if you don't post right away or at all, as long as you enjoy the site that should be what matters. I was shy about posting at first, but once I was on the site for a couple days I just went for it and I am mostly over my shyness on the forums now.

You are way more brave than me! I would be afraid walking around in the woods, I am afraid of bugs and creepy crawly things. The cool wildlife I like looking at on the computer not at a place where it can eat me! Eek!

What kind of animals do you own and what are their names if they have any?

Thanks for all the welcomes! As to what animals I have, my collection at the moment is 3 ball pythons, 2 turtles, 3 cats, a dog, and about fifty mice ( only 10 are considered pets), as to the genre of movies and books I like sci fi, fantasy, and comedies! I like some horror but I have to be in the right mood to watch it, also like anime! As to the doctor who, I have really been wanting to get into it, but between my other shows I am catching up on I just haven't found the time, I will soon tho!!
    Last edited by Swiftfox; 17-Sep-2013 at 23:28. Reason: Adding info

What scifi stuff are you watching? I'm into Under the Dome (loved the first season), Supernatural, Orphan Black. Looking forward to Agents of Shield, and the Tomorrow People. Still catch the odd Star Trek rerun from any of the various series (loved the two latest movies). Could never get into Doctor Who as much as I tried.

Supernatural is one of my favorites!!!! Because I don't have cable I'm left mainly to just what Netflix has, under the doom looks really interesting to me tho, I'll find out whenever they add it to their streaming list, lol