Thread: xbox 360 gameing

Default xbox 360 gameing

hiya is there anyone on here who has a 360 and fifa 13 and wants to play with me on there ?

thanx

Dude, I would if I had that version. I have FIFA 10, but the newest one is coming out very soon. If I pick that up and you get it too, I'll play with you. You'll probably kick my but, but I do love my soccer (excuse me, football).

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Dude, I would if I had that version. I have FIFA 10, but the newest one is coming out very soon. If I pick that up and you get it too, I'll play with you. You'll probably kick my but, but I do love my soccer (excuse me, football).

thats right its football not soccor. do you how many times i have to repeat to people that its football and not soccor. only you americans call it soccor everyone else calls it football ok.

sorry if that sounded like a rant lolz. i didnt mean it too i simply meant it as a lecture on what football is lolz

im only joking lolz

great i will whoop your butt then lolz. im gonna get the new one too. i want o seee chelseas new players in fifa 14 lolz. i thi the new one will come out next mounth. it alwas comes out in september/august i think.

can i add you on xbox360 ? please ?