Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: i want to end my life right now

Default i want to end my life right now

i know this sounds like a waste of space to post this on adisc but i eed to express my feelings to someone.

basically ihave been having depression ishues for a long time now. i have had a bad fucked up childhood as well. i ahave been to thehospital and al of that due to having depression.

tonight im feeling really bad. i have started to cut my fingers with a knife and im considering umping out the window as well. i dont even know why im depressed and i have been on the phone ith samaritans as well and they havent helped me at all.

so i appoligze if this sounds like arant but i have to say something somewhere.

i mean my heads all messed up and im confused and i dont know what to do and my feelings are all messed up as well.

i just dont what to do anymore as when i feel better and i think im getting over it boom it comes up with a vengeance.

im even onsidering ending my life by jumpig out the window or hanging yself or something.

Pulluplover

It is hard for someone that has never considered suicide to know how to assist someone in a case like this. But please take a deep breath, take a long walk and clear your head. If your depression is that serious you may need to be on medication if you are not. The best reasons I can give you for not doing something is first, you are very young. You have your whole life ahead, yes, life is hard at times(you want to hear about mine? probably not!) but you will miss so much. Second, think of the pain you will cause those that love you, and YES there are many that love you, that pain and depression from wondering what they could of done will bear on there soles the rest of there lives.

- - - Updated - - -

Please keep talking with us here tonight if you have nowhere else.

Trollbear

Tennismad, there is always someone to talk to on here. You have your entire life ahead of you, and no matter what you feel others think about you, there are some that genuinely love being with you. You have so much to look forward to in life, and you can come onto the right path by just talking to someone. Please talk to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulluplover View Post
    It is hard for someone that has never considered suicide to know how to assist someone in a case like this. But please take a deep breath, take a long walk and clear your head. If your depression is that serious you may need to be on medication if you are not. The best reasons I can give you for not doing something is first, you are very young. You have your whole life ahead, yes, life is hard at times(you want to hear about mine? probably not!) but you will miss so much. Second, think of the pain you will cause those that love you, and YES there are many that love you, that pain and depression from wondering what they could of done will bear on there soles the rest of there lives.

- - - Updated - - -

Please keep talking with us here tonight if you have nowhere else.

that is rubbish no pone loves me at all. all my grandparents ever do is moan a me and tell me how i should look , dress and behave. i ahave nothing to live for. i mean what do i have that is worth sticking around for ? i have no life no girlfriend , i have no job im bascially a bumm. sociaety would be better off without another useless bum.

what dos sociaety gain from having me around ? nothing im a bum a reeloader and i have no benifit to sociaety.

secretly i bet even my support worker thinks im a waste of time and only comes to see me and help me as he gets paid to do so.
    Last edited by tennismad; 17-Sep-2013 at 00:28. Reason: added content

You should call 911 or your Doctor asap. Get outside and take walk, breathe.... You are not the only person here that feels this way, I do too sometimes. Our problems wont quit even if we decide to. I lost my parents to suicide, it's not an answer... Last few days have been tough for myself, got padded back up yesterday and im feeling a lot better. Go give it a chance Bro. Im sorry your feeling like this, id take it away if i could

"Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on."

Please call a hotline, or go to a website for help if you find that you cannot handle it yourself. I have had to do it, it's completely confidential and they won't judge you. Nobody has to know what you are doing, but it is not easy dealing with things on your own. If it helps at all stay right on this thread and read and reply to everyone. Call a friend up and talk to them on the phone for awhile. I know what helps me when I think I am ready to give up is to keep busy, doing anything to make sure your mind gets no time to stop and wander which leads to thinking about the bad thoughts again.

08457 90 90 90 *

You don't want to die. You want your life to be better. Right? If you had a way to help your life get better, you'd still live it.

You're in pain. This pain literally can not last forever. That's impossible. If nothing else, it's impossible biologically speaking. I know it feels like the way you feel right this second will be the way you feel for the rest of your life, but that's not true.

I've been there before. I tried to commit suicide a couple of different times. Luckily, I either failed or my plans were foiled. I'm so grateful I didn't die. I nearly died in 2005, for example. I would have missed out on so very much - voluntarily, no less!

Right now, I'm no great winner, I'm not going to say I turned into a millionaire and my life is pain-free and perfect. But I'm pretty happy more days than not, I think I've found love & if not there's lots of love to be found in the world. There's so many movies and shows and music and books I have enjoyed since 2005. I had just as many good times as hard times - and if you know me you know I had some really hard times, too!

I know it's hard to imagine your future being anything but glum right now. But just try your best to hang on just for another day. Try to go to sleep. I almost always wake up feeling at least 20 percent better, if not 100 percent better. Call someone. Your friends & family would miss you. There would be tears shed over your death, whether you believe it or not. It would cause a lot of pain. I bet you don't want other people to feel the kind of pain you're going through now. Just give it a second thought, okay?

Things won't be like this forever. I swear. Give that number a call. They are there for people like you. Isn't that nice, that a number exists in the first place? The world isn't so bad, really. There's so much love in just the idea that a suicide hotline exists at all.
    Last edited by Frogsy; 17-Sep-2013 at 00:34. Reason: Incorrect number for OP's location.

You´re still here. That means you´re in doubt.
    That means life hasn´t lost it´s value to you, at least not completely.
    And that means you can understand the following question:

Do you want to die, or do you just want a better life?

You said you don´t know why you´re depressed. I know the feeling.
    Pain isn´t something you can point a finger at. Sometimes existence itself is the root of suffering.
    But that doesn´t mean killing, or hurting yourself is a solution.

Take a breath, and think about the situation.
    You´ve reached a point where it can´t become much worse anymore.

If you can endure a minute in this state, you´re able to endure another day.
    Stay strong.

Pulluplover

It is funny how some family can be, and you cannot pick them....But as hard as they may be on you, they do love you. And there are many when you are in the mood you are in that you likely do not recognize that REALLY do love you. Everyone has a purpose, or they would not be here. Your true purpose and potential will never be realized if you are not here.

I have had no girlfriend, lived in a tent, owed the IRS 300K and been humiliated on the news 100X....But my life is much better now, and I can point to great successes. We are as much about how we handle the troubled times, as the good...

I'm glad you're posting it here, it means your looking for help. I encourage you to contact a local distress centre if your area has one, or get to the hospital as soon as possible. If you don't feel comfortable with that then call a friend or family member. A number of people here have been through what you're going through, myself included, and I know it takes time to find answers, but you will arrive at a better place in time. Please just promise me that you will get through tonight without harming yourself. If you can do that we can help with the rest.

You posted your most feelings here and we hear you. We want to help.