Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best diaper find in recent memory

Default Best diaper find in recent memory

Work sux long day. So I go to the next building over to use the bathroom and as soon as I walk in the door the first thing I see is two Pampers cruisers size 7 on the counter by the sinks yeah so grabbed them both put one on in a stall and stashed the other in my truck think the day is. Going to get better. So what is the best diaper find you have ever had? ??????

This is theft.

Someone may have left them there to come back in a moment due to something happening.

In any case, they did not belong to you; and you took them.

I don't condone doing this again, it could be embarrassing in more than one way if you're caught.

If you have a job why are you stealing diapers, let alone baby diapers? Adult ones are a *lot* better and at 32 you should clearly be able to order the good/great ones online.

also you leave your own workplace to use a restroom next door. You're workplace doesn't have a bathroom?

dude that baby gonna be so pissed that you stole his diapers he gonna get you good

I have taken a nappy before with out asking or paying But i was only 10 years old.

Only diapers I've ever taken are ones out of my nephew's diaper bags when I was like 15.

But taking them from people outside of family? Yeesh..

Pulluplover

Damn guys, if they were left behind in the restroom..The owner is not coming back for them in all likely hood. They fell out of the back and they hit the road. Would you drive back across town for 2 diapers you dont even know you left behind in the restroom??

Quote Originally Posted by Pulluplover View Post
    Damn guys, if they were left behind in the restroom..The owner is not coming back for them in all likely hood. They fell out of the back and they hit the road. Would you drive back across town for 2 diapers you dont even know you left behind in the restroom??
    It's still taking what isn't yours. Plus there's no way to know diapers aren't just left their for convenience or possibly for people who forgot to pack enough diapers for their child.

Whatever the case, its not meant for some 30 year old adult baby/diaper lover.