Thread: entrust diapers

Default entrust diapers

Does any one have the website to get these or where to get them. As well as there own personal expo with them thank you

I used to buy them at a mom&pop drugstore in my neighborhood called Thomas Drugs. These are actually pretty good diapers as they are fairly absorbant , thick enough where you know you have a diaper on but not so thick that they hinder you and nobody will notice you have them on unless of course you flaunt it. Also they are plastic backed and the plastic is good quality that is thick enough it wont tear easily and the tapes (4) are decent as well. The only thing I dont like is they smell like fresh pvc pipe which is kinda pungent but once i had them on I couldnt smell it anymore.All in all I would say they are a good daytime diaper but not absorbant enough to sleep all night in. Additionally I found them on amazon for like 60 bucks a case but they are listed as being cloth backed and the ones i bought were still plastic