Thread: Hi

Red face Hi

Hi
    First I would like to apologise for not introducing myself at first place. Now I have a little bit more time to write here some decent post, other than just writing something in rush, wich definitelly would not be good.

So, it happens that I am diaper lover. Besides that, I like playing games when I have time to do so. I am at high school so I do not usually have alot time. Allthough, I like sports, such as parkour, running and basically I like improving myself in physical way.

The reason why I joined this page is that I would like to share with others, talk about it, and yeah, enjoy the life the way it is. Basically, if you tell someone about it in real life, you will never be understood. And if so, then they will start looking at you from different, disrespectible angle.
    Yes, I think that the way we are is not bad...and being alone is destroying soul. That is why I thought it would be good to join your community. Enjoy the gift that has been given to us!

Hey UserX30, does that mean there is a whole crowd of you? Do you have lots of screens or just one really big one?

Parkourist?! That is SO AWESOME I am totally in envy of how amazing anyone that even attempts Parkour looks, it just oooooozes style.

Well I'm new here as well and just saying hi to everyone else new as well! So ... hi ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Feefers View Post
    Hey UserX30, does that mean there is a whole crowd of you? Do you have lots of screens or just one really big one?

Parkourist?! That is SO AWESOME I am totally in envy of how amazing anyone that even attempts Parkour looks, it just oooooozes style.

Well I'm new here as well and just saying hi to everyone else new as well! So ... hi ^^
    No...just random name Well yeah, I am kinda normal serious tough guy wich tries to be cool and stylish, and in opposite I wear diapers. Yeah honestly somethimes the difference drives me crazy...if you understand