Thread: A question (about the abdl stories)

Default A question (about the abdl stories)

First of all, i dont know if i am posting in the correct forum, so sorry if i misplaced it.
    Here is my question:
    What happened to the stories "The Addict", "The Toddler", and another one i dont remember it's name?
    thanks for your attention...

Have you attempted a search in the store Forum. There is a couple of stickies there to assist in finding stories.

I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRay View Post
    First of all, i dont know if i am posting in the correct forum, so sorry if i misplaced it.
    Here is my question:
    What happened to the stories "The Addict", "The Toddler", and another one i dont remember it's name?
    thanks for your attention...
    All of the stories posted to ADIsC before Jan 01, 2013 are in the "Old Stories" section of the Stories Forum, but they have all been hidden by moo because he is thinking about taking the stories forum down completely. Only the original authors can see them. If you know who wrote them, you might try to PM them and ask them to send the stories to you. The only other thing you can do is hope that they are posted somewhere else or hope that Moo changes his mind and unhides the old stories and keeps the forum the way it is.

See http://www.adisc.org/forum/administr...ml#post1103703 for more info.