Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you sleep and with what?

Default How do you sleep and with what?

Hello, Just wondering what everyone sleeps with, (Paci's Teddys/Plushes Diapers)

I sleep with my teddy close and my paci both i hold all night close and it makes me feel safe. How about you all?

I always sleep with my biggest plush at home which is a st.Bernard Dog. Sometimes I'll sleep with my Nuk 5 as well but not every night.

If I'm sleeping by myself, that means I'm pretty upset over something.

I always sleep with my teddy no matter what, sometimes I sleep wearing a sleeper and with a paci but I find it difficult to fall asleep with the paci and most nights don't even try.
    Last edited by Cranky; 16-Sep-2013 at 05:46. Reason: grammar, add something

I sleep in a bed with me myself and I. Seems rather crowded at times >.>

I usually sleep diapered and either wearing gym shorts, a footed sleeper (if its cold enough...which it never seams to be ) or normal pj bottoms. The other thing I always sleep with is my big ole lab puppy! Shes about 120 pounds and sometimes she can be a bed hog!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I always sleep with my biggest plush at home which is a st.Bernard Dog. Sometimes I'll sleep with my Nuk 5 as well but not every night.

If I'm sleeping by myself, that means I'm pretty upset over something.
    I'm like fire2box but I sleep with my biggest plushie which is a big panda sometimes i'll sleep with my Nuk 5 but lately I haven't. Since I live at home, and my parents don't really know about my little side, I have to becareful when I use my things. They don't mind my panda plush though haha.

I sleep diapered, in my footie PJs with my assortment of plushies! It's the opposite of nites probblem for me The only thing I can wear to bed after August is my Footies because it gets rely cold in my bedroom! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Plushies.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	18457

Since I have a roommate, the best I can do is sleep with a blanket sleeper on (it's crazy cold in my dorm!). I also have a stuffed polar bear on my bed at all times.

I sleep with my bunny and blankie, and paci or bottle... and I usually wear a pull-up but not always. :3