Thread: new to being diapered

Default new to being diapered

Hey there well I am new to this website. I have been interested in diapers for about a year now. I was just asking some peoples thoughts on if they ever thought they were weird or not normal because of it. I have felt like this for sometime now.

Welcome to ADISC.

I think you will find most of us here have at one time or another felt we were weird and/or 'not normal'.

But know what? We aren't. We are normal people with fetishes that hurt no one and help us deal with life in one way or another.

You're among friends -- so look through the forum posts and if you have any questions: post the question on a forum.

Welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by falconfan1234 View Post
    Hey there well I am new to this website. I have been interested in diapers for about a year now. I was just asking some peoples thoughts on if they ever thought they were weird or not normal because of it. I have felt like this for sometime now.
    I think almost everyone here has thought that at one time (or in most cases, much more than one time). I can't say for sure whether you are weird or 'not normal' because I don't know you well enough. I can say that you are not alone. There are others like you. I can say that there is nothing 'wrong' with wearing diapers. It doesn't hurt you physically, doesn't hurt your health, doesn't hurt others. As long as you don't let it control your life and completely take over your identity, then why is it a bad thing? Will the general population think it is normal? Probably not, but you can find something unusual with anyone if you look hard enough. I have always argued that if there is such thing as any 'normal' person in the world, then they are the only one. No two people are alike, so how can there be more than one normal person?

That is the best thing about ADISC. It is a 'normal' site. We talk about movies, games, politics, hobbies... and just so happened to be interested in diapers and/or babying. We are all normal people that happen to have a 'weird' interest. So... enough about what makes you weird. What would you say makes you normal? Because if the only thing about you is that you are interested in diapers, then yeah... I would say you are not normal, but I bet there are other things that make you... you.

Also.. you might take a look at this article. It might help answer some of your questions about "Accepting Yourself" for who you are.

Anyway, Welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy yourself while you are here.

I can certainly relate as I had the desire to wear and use diapers since I was 5 or 6. By the time I was a teen I thought there was something really wrong with me. I grew up prior to the internet and the first time I ever even fathomed others being into this was from an old Hustler magazine I acquired that had an article on infantilism inside. I was beyond astonished! Fast forward to the first time I ever went online was in the early 90's (93 or 94) while at a friend's house. Just to see what would happen I typed in the word "shit" in the search bar and sure enough after reviewing the results discovered there were sites that led me to AB/DL interests. I couldn't dwell on that at the time, but it wasn't too long afterwards that I got myself online and I'd spend hours every night searching, reading and the like. Though I don't understand why I have always had this attraction I've given up trying to figure it out. I no longer think I am weird or not normal because of it, but I would like to know for certain why I like diapers....but as I've said I am no longer pursuing that answer as some things were never meant for us to understand. Welcome to the group!

i've been interested in diapers basically since the time i came out of them, around 3 or 4. when i was younger i kinda knew it wasnt normal but it never really felt that weird to me. Only after asking my friends and other kids in school, did i realize that i was one of just a few that liked wearing and using diapers. I never really felt like an outcast or anything, i just liked/wanted something that most kids didn't or didn't anymore. It wasn't until middle school and puberty that i really started to feel any kind of embarrassment about it and started to keep it a secret. I did end up telling/showing a friend whenever i was like 13 or 14, and it didn't go over so well as i guess he saw it as weird and teased me about it a few times. Shortly after that he went to mention it to one of our newly made friends, which i denied it up and down, the subject died after that, and its been years and he hasnt ever asked me or brought it up again. Later on in high school i told my best friend and he was very cool and understanding about it, even though he has no interest in diapers himself. Now as a young adult, ive told a few of my friends and all of my partners, all of whom have been cool with it and understanding. None of them have had an interest in diapers, but some have told me about their secret fetishes or other strange interests. I have never been subject to teasing, or made to feel uncomfortable about it in any way. THE WAY I SEE IT WE ALL HAVE OUR ODD QUIRKS AND/OR FETISHES, AND DIAPERS ARE JUST ONE OF MINE. IT DOESN'T MAKE ME A WIERDO OR SOME KIND OF SICK FREAK, IN A WAY IT JUST MAKES ME NORMAL. WERE ALL PEOPLE AND WE ALL LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS, SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO BE TIED UP, OTHER PEOPLE LIKE TO GET SO WASTED THEY CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING FROM YESTERDAY, WE JUST LIKE TO WEAR DIAPERS FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER.

Hey Falconfan1234!

Normal is only a setting on the washing machine, what's normal to the spider is chaos for the fly after all.

It's totally cool and not weird in any way!

Thank u all for making me so much better about this. All ur advise has really helped me

Quote Originally Posted by falconfan1234 View Post
    Well I think almost everyone here has felt that way and I still do feel that way sometimes just because it's only been recently I admitted to myself I was AB/DL and decided to branch out and look for other people who were like me in that respect.And while I havn't been on here long I've enjoyed what I've learned on here and all since I've been here.