Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Potty Training But Still going in diapers

Default Potty Training But Still going in diapers

I am curious if anyone else likes the same type of situation I do and what that says about my ABDL "Age" I consider myself a toddler when it comes to ABDL age and I like to wet and poop my diapers. Although I like the thought of sitting on a soft toilet seat and going in my diapers and not in the toilet I can't figure out if I like the thought of potty training and failing at it or the seat itself, weird to ask I know but it intrigued me

Anybody have any similar experiences or weird situations they like to play out for their ABDL side?

is that normal for an ABDL?

I have all sorts of weird fantasies I'd love to play out (most of them which can't be!). Not only is that normal for an ABDL, it's normal for anyone, ever.

Just wearing diapers gets boring at some point. Thinking about roleplaying like failing at potty training just adds a little excitement back to it.

For me I like how childish potty training enforces. It's like the loss of status, that you are a baby while your parent is an adult. So I enjoy the idea of things like having to sit on a potty for so much time to see if I go, or having to go to the bathroom with mommy or daddy as they use the big kid potty while I only go in my diaper.

I have a set of thick, cloth training pants for when I want to be "tried" to potty train and "discovered" to be "not ready yet." That is one of my favorite arousal fantasies, as I am largely DL.

My AB side is more running around with a T shirt and Bambinos, or wearing full "baby armor:" diapie, onesie, sleeper, velcroed paci, plushie, sleep/play bankie. I don't think half-potty-trained tot when I nonsexually role play.

Hey i have all ways wanted to do potty training over again my little age is 3 so for me its some think i would like to do tho i love my nappies and would never really want to give them up so i'm not sure how it might work.
    I have said to my Daddy that i would like to try potty training and have a sticker chart if i use potty like a big boy but he said i'm not reddy yet so nappies it is. Leo

I too am in this boat. Like Hokie, I have my training pants from Baby Pants. I also like to wet underpants. In fact, that's how I got started with all of this, back in the good old days when puberty reared its ugly head.

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    I have said to my Daddy that i would like to try potty training and have a sticker chart if i use potty like a big boy but he said i'm not reddy yet so nappies it is. Leo
    Woah sticker chart, I'll have to remember that for when it's useful one day.

To be honest I find the idea of being forced into potty training pretty hot but I haven't done it yet.

I would say if you are curious about trying potty training (forced or not), then you should give it a go, the worst that happens is you realise you don't like it or that it's not something you are ready for yet.

Ho yes i would want to just when i ask daddy he said i'm not reddy yet i don't know if i want to be forced sounds a bit scary. but a potty chart is some think nice to have + i love stickers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	potty_time_success_chart.jpg 
Views:	844 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	18462

I am not really into potty training. But I like that idea, "Sitting on a soft toilet seat and going in my diapers and not in the toilet". I want to try that for myself.