Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hello!

  1. #1

    Default Hello!

    Okay, so I'm a bit nervous, but I'd like to say hi! ADISC is where I get a ton of advice.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by timeray View Post
    Okay, so I'm a bit nervous, but I'd like to say hi! ADISC is where I get a ton of advice.
    Welcome to ADISC!
    There's nothing to be nervous about, people in the community are great!
    Do you have any hobbies or anything you do for fun?
    -Favorite game, book, movie?

  3. #3

    Default

    I'm pretty big into video games! Currently trying to make it through a bunch of games while trying to balance life and work.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by timeray View Post
    I'm pretty big into video games! Currently trying to make it through a bunch of games while trying to balance life and work.
    Sounds like fun!
    Got any favorite genres? Maybe even a favorite game?

  5. #5

    Default

    I really like games with rich stories, open-world games, and action-RPGs. My favorite game is probably Super Mario 64 though, just because I grew up with it and I own three different copies.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by timeray View Post
    I really like games with rich stories, open-world games, and action-RPGs. My favorite game is probably Super Mario 64 though, just because I grew up with it and I own three different copies.
    I love super mario 64, though I didn't grow up on it played it on the wii back when there was a ton of hype about the console, bought the game and just loved it.
    Games with rich stories, character arks, unique settings, pretty much everything that makes a great movie or book: makes a great game. I love the bioshock games, even though it pretty much is system shock with a better coat of paint.
    Open world games? You like gta? Excited for the 5th one my self. As for RPGs, I love demon's souls and dark souls. But i need to dive a little deeper into them, always wanted to start playing Final fantasy but never got around to it.
    Did you own a N64?

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default

    Hey timeray sweetie, no need to be nervous, very few people around here have any teeth and whilst being gummed slowly is embarassing, it's rarely fatal.

    Seriously however it's a super awesome place and I only just got here!

    What kinda consoles do you have if any or are you more a PC gamer?

  9. #9

    Default

    Sorry for replying so late! But yes, I'm excited for GTA5, I have an N64, and I tend to alternate between 3DS, PS3, and PC, depending on whichever has the best game, the best price or overall better framerate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.