Thread: Can you help me recognize this diaper please

Question Can you help me recognize this diaper please

Hi there

Once I have seen a diaper on internet, and since that time, I want it. Searching through the internet however, It seems to be rarely found. I can see on tapes that it is maybe Tena diaper. But as far as I know, they are not plastic backed (atleast those I had). Please, could you help me recognize this diaper?

Thank you.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 17-Sep-2013 at 06:31. Reason: please don't link to 18+ videos

If that is green it's an old Depends.

Hey there well i would have to say it may be a good idea if you do a introduction 1st so we can get to know a little more about you. And on this forum threads with links to the kind you have given are not really appreciated as we like to keep things clean around here. But welcome to the forum. Leo

medicNS

The logo on the tapes is the Tena logo. Looks like an old style of Tena Slips maybe? I would doubt you can get them today

Quote Originally Posted by medicNS View Post
    The logo on the tapes is the Tena logo. Looks like an old style of Tena Slips maybe? I would doubt you can get them today
    You're right, this is an old Tena Slip Maxi diaper from Germany/Europe around ~2000. From time to time you may find them also on the german ebay site. In Europe most of Tena
    diapers are still plastic-backed.

It's a Tena Slip Maxi, like the others have said.

You may want to remove those pictures now since it's against Adisc terms and regulations.

Thank you all for your posts. (PS. I removed the images, I am sorry for that). I am planning to write an introduction (introduce myself), but I'ts noz going to be on 5 lines, so I will start working on it as soon as I will have time.

Sweet as mate, this might help a little with your introduction: Tutorial: 'Cheat Sheet' to a Great Introduction.

And don't forget to read the TOS as a lot of people don't. It should be in your inbox.

And welcome by the way, my name is Michael - aka, Fantastic Mr. Fox.