Thread: Back again!

Default Back again!

I know it's been a while since I popped on so I thought I would reintroduce myself.

Well you may remember me as Aren Skunk, but currently I am going by Sarn. I am a babyfur/diaperfur. I also have my messy side but I won't go into that here lol.

I love to wear diapers whenever I can. My favorite brand is Bambinos Classico. As far as my art goes I draw mainly diapers/scat and other weird stuff. And you can find it all on Fur Affinity under my name Sarn. I don't post often but when I do its a massive flood of images.

My other hobbies include videogames, reading and watching movies. I collect retro games and consoles and also RPG videogames. I have almost all the major classic consoles including a Dreamcast in perfect condition.

For those who Luke MMOs I am currently playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. I am on the Balmung server and my name there is Kara Sendrieth. Look me up if you wanna play.

PSN: Arenskunk
    Xbox Live: Arenskunk
    Steam: Sarn

Hello Sarn and welcome back.

This was a very nice reintroduction.

Again welcome back.

Hi Sarn!

Yay a furry! And a skunkerbutt as well?! Heee skunkers are pretttttty awesomes, if somewhat tinky, but I know a lot of skunkers and every single one of them is super cuddly ^^

I'd totes join you on FF:ARR but trying to connect to US servers is painfully terribly slow and laggy
    Last edited by Feefers; 16-Sep-2013 at 17:50. Reason: Basic reading fail, correct Sarn's name to ... sarn