Thread: Bladder Shyness..

Default Bladder Shyness..

I get irritated by the fact that I can't go in my diapers when I am being looked at or somone is making noise. I have to be in complete silence to go in my diapers and sometimes in bursts to avoid leaking but I like the feeling

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by BearTale; 15-Sep-2013 at 04:00.

This is because of past training, such as potty training. I can't pee in front of someone else, like in a public restroom, so sometimes peeing in my diaper in bed with my wife lying next to me can be a problem. Usually I wait until early in the morning so it doesn't smell so bad. I know she's asleep anyway.

I have to say that that is basically potty training at. it;s finest, the art that was hardest still works, the subconscious thinking it;s "bad" to do so, sorry bud but you will have to basically keep trying and eventually you will be able to program your subconscious to think it's okay

Quote Originally Posted by Slycamer View Post
    I have to say that that is basically potty training at. it;s finest, the art that was hardest still works, the subconscious thinking it;s "bad" to do so, sorry bud but you will have to basically keep trying and eventually you will be able to program your subconscious to think it's okay
    I mean I guess it's a good thing that it worked :P

Drinking lots of water helps, plus it dilutes it and hides the smell.

yeah it is good, and I have to say that I have a shy bladder, but mines bad enough I can't even go in the urinals, and it's because I would feel bad cus people gave me crap cus I was gay and using the urinals... I've been having to retrain my brain that it's okay, and as for diapers, I actually have been able to train myself into where if I'm diapered at night I actually sometimes wake up wet, it's all about the brain's ability to control and change things

you just have to be calm, and ok with doing it around people. i get the same thing both in public and around my bf(who knows), sometimes nobody even has to be there and my body just starts out thinking no that's not right say if im in bed or whatever. you just gotta relax and let it flow naturally eventually you will be able to do it. i find that if i can even get just a dribble or a squirt, continuing gets much easier afterward. the more you do it the easier it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by BearTale View Post
    I get irritated by the fact that I can't go in my diapers
    The more traditional version of that is "can't go in public". Makes it hard to use a public restroom for example. I've posted a few times here on how my DL has improved my control over my body in that respect. Just boils down to practice, persistence, and baby steps. Those things can overcome pretty much any body shyness.