Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: So, there's been a bit of a change for me...

  1. #1

    Default So, there's been a bit of a change for me...

    I recently got curious and gave into the idea of becoming a furry.

    Now, this has only happened recently thanks to a few friends of mine (who are furries) helping me accept the idea of being a furry after I told them about how I've been looking at some pics on FurAffinity and liking what I saw (they were tame mind you).

    A couple were in fact BabyFurs/DiaperFurs, so that was a double plus.

    So, yeah, I'm a Furry/BabyFur/DiaperFur now, it's kinda cool I guess.

  2. #2

    Default

    Welcome to the furry side! You sound like me, I'm kinda a ''part-time'' babyfur, I like the art and would like to buy a collar. I also drew my fursona and am using it as my avatar, although personally I feel more like a blackbird than a wolf when I stop and think about it.

  3. #3

    Default

    Aww well that's cool i hope it works out for you as long as your happy then go for it. Super Hugs

  4. #4

    Default

    I been noticing that. PLus your chat with Ozzie ^^ Give it shot and see ^^

  5. #5

    Default

    If my current living and financial situation allowed it I would try the furrie world myself.

    Have fun with it.

  6. #6

    Default

    my experience with the furry side came from krystal from starfox: adventures and onward. originally i fell in love with her voice that i stumbled across on youtube. then i learned of the newer games at the time id only played sf64. so i bought another gamecube and adventures and assault and played them to learn more of her story. admittedly i had developed an obsession with krystal. though over the next 2-3 years i slowly lost interest in her. ive looked at other furry pics but they never stood out to me the same way krystal did. every now and then ill get the urge to see what furry art is out there, but really my furry side has changed a bit. nowadays i see myself as(and having always) being imbued with the traits of the fox, more or less like its my spirit animal. i love foxes in general though and its one of my lifetime goals to have a fox for a pet. also if by some means i could grow a real working foxy tail and or ears or even become a full anthro fox id be down for it. i love fur in general and i have always had an obsession with the texture of fur or hair.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Welcome to the furry side! You sound like me, I'm kinda a ''part-time'' babyfur, I like the art and would like to buy a collar. I also drew my fursona and am using it as my avatar, although personally I feel more like a blackbird than a wolf when I stop and think about it.
    Same here, I'm not the kind of person who would buy a collar or a fur-suit, I more just like the idea of having a fursona and enjoying the art and the occasional RP :3

    If you want to, I could draw your fursona for ya sometime ^_^



    Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    Aww well that's cool i hope it works out for you as long as your happy then go for it. Super Hugs
    Definitely happy with it Leo, don't you worry



    Quote Originally Posted by TaviMunk View Post
    I been noticing that. PLus your chat with Ozzie ^^ Give it shot and see ^^
    Will do, Tavi. Been enjoying it so far for the most part, mainly due to all the support of some Furry friends of mine, some even are BF's and DF's.

    And yeah, I've been enjoying talking to Ozzie, Tavi. Might have to talk to you sometime



    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticMrFox View Post
    If my current living and financial situation allowed it I would try the furrie world myself.

    Have fun with it.
    It's not like you need to get a fursuit or anything, I'm sure you can enjoy it from a digital standpoint, right? :3



    Quote Originally Posted by askmelater47 View Post
    my experience with the furry side came from krystal from starfox: adventures and onward. originally i fell in love with her voice that i stumbled across on youtube. then i learned of the newer games at the time id only played sf64. so i bought another gamecube and adventures and assault and played them to learn more of her story. admittedly i had developed an obsession with krystal. though over the next 2-3 years i slowly lost interest in her. ive looked at other furry pics but they never stood out to me the same way krystal did. every now and then ill get the urge to see what furry art is out there, but really my furry side has changed a bit. nowadays i see myself as(and having always) being imbued with the traits of the fox, more or less like its my spirit animal. i love foxes in general though and its one of my lifetime goals to have a fox for a pet. also if by some means i could grow a real working foxy tail and or ears or even become a full anthro fox id be down for it. i love fur in general and i have always had an obsession with the texture of fur or hair.
    I guess mine came from my recent infatuation with the Animal Crossing series and seeing all the anthro animals roaming around in a town of your creation.

    My main inspiration for becoming a furry was that and the villager of Rory the Lion, who became the inspiration behind my fursona and making it a Lion in return (also my love of the disney movie "The Lion King" xD)...whom I still need to name.

    Still, that's pretty interesting, although not really surprising with the StarFox aspect ^_^

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    Same here, I'm not the kind of person who would buy a collar or a fur-suit, I more just like the idea of having a fursona and enjoying the art and the occasional RP :3

    If you want to, I could draw your fursona for ya sometime ^_^



    Definitely happy with it Leo, don't you worry



    Will do, Tavi. Been enjoying it so far for the most part, mainly due to all the support of some Furry friends of mine, some even are BF's and DF's.

    And yeah, I've been enjoying talking to Ozzie, Tavi. Might have to talk to you sometime



    It's not like you need to get a fursuit or anything, I'm sure you can enjoy it from a digital standpoint, right? :3



    I guess mine came from my recent infatuation with the Animal Crossing series and seeing all the anthro animals roaming around in a town of your creation.

    My main inspiration for becoming a furry was that and the villager of Rory the Lion, who became the inspiration behind my fursona and making it a Lion in return (also my love of the disney movie "The Lion King" xD)...whom I still need to name.

    Still, that's pretty interesting, although not really surprising with the StarFox aspect ^_^
    If you had the time, it would be nice, I don't want to put you out or anything. ^_^ As you can see she's grayish blue with cream around her paws, mouth, tail, and belly (which you can't see since she's wearing a dress.)

  9. #9

    Default

    One of us... one of us... one of us...

    >:3

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    If you had the time, it would be nice, I don't want to put you out or anything. ^_^ As you can see she's grayish blue with cream around her paws, mouth, tail, and belly (which you can't see since she's wearing a dress.)
    It's not problem on my end, I need the practice in getting my drawing done anyways

    Drop me a PM about what you'd want done for it and I'll do it ^_^

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 29-Dec-2011, 15:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.