Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay...so THAT was new...

Default Okay...so THAT was new...

Firstly, I'm not IC, but I am DL.

Been wearing my AIOs for nearly 24hrs (YAY) and I'm sitting here on the computer watching YT, chatting with friends and just chilling with my paci...and I notice all of a sudden, I'm wetting. Without even feeling the "urge" just...*poof!* Hello! Just your friendly neighborhood ninja-pee! Carry on! *poof!*

...it was weird. Glad I Padded-Up today..

Has this happened to anyone else? Did it surprise you as well?

Thats kind of scary. If that happens to me I may have to diaper 24/7 again only this time with diaper changes.

I get something similar to this when I'd wearing a nappy but I've always assumed it was because my mind went though the process.

Wearing nappy: check
    Don't need to worry: check
    Don't need permission: check
    Open the floodgates: check

By the way, Ninja-pee is probably the best description ever

Quote Originally Posted by Strontium View Post
    I get something similar to this when I'd wearing a nappy but I've always assumed it was because my mind went though the process.

I think this is the best, or at least a reasonably plausible, explanation. I've had moments like this as well, but only when I'm padded. When I think on it, I think what's really happening is that by wrapping up, I've already made part of the decision about when I'm going to go. When the time comes, the part that would determine what action is required to address the situation already knows going right then is an option. The rest of the decision happens quickly enough that it feels as though we had no input. Really, though, we just made the decision in advance, much as we would otherwise immediately hold until we could get to a restroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxy View Post

Been wearing my AIOs for nearly 24hrs (YAY) and I'm sitting here on the computer watching YT, chatting with friends and just chilling with my paci...and I notice all of a sudden, I'm wetting. Without even feeling the "urge" just...*poof!* Hello! Just your friendly neighborhood ninja-pee! Carry on! *poof!*

Several have posted in the past that they wet overnight while asleep but only when padded. Somehow their body understands that it's ok when they're diapered, and they don't have accidents when not padded. Your body may have just made the connection and realize that it's OK to "automate the process".

Quote Originally Posted by Paxy View Post

I've had it happen to me before, when I get really comfortable wearing them, and had been wearing them for a day or so straight.

It has happened to me too and I think we just go without thinking about it because it's become part of our normal routine. How many of us have actually gone to the toilet and realize we are in there going and don't remember walking in there to go?

Unless you're in a position where you can always wear 24/7. Do you really want to risk becoming full time IC?

Unless it only happens when you do wear?

Quote Originally Posted by Strontium View Post

The more you wear, the faster this checklist is processed. And "Ninja-pee" is the best.

I would like that. To be able to just go when im padded. I'm currently wearing right now wile I am doing homework. But I think if I relax enough it will come.