Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambino Classico or Teddy?

Question Bambino Classico or Teddy?

I have read a lot of posts pertaining Teddy's and Classico's but all are old posts and reviews. If you were to pick today between the Teddy or the Classico which would you pick and why?

Are the Teddy's actually a little more absorbent and what's the deal with the tapes?

Do the Teddy's have stretch waistband like the Classicos in the front and the back?

Thanks.
    Last edited by User27983; 14-Sep-2013 at 19:18.

Yes, the teddies are stretchy at the front and back. I personally prefer the cute bears to plain white. And as far as capacity, I couldnt tell you if there because ive never tested.

Pretty much agree with Sulqy, I liked the Teddy more of the two. The designs if nothing else just look better to me, and they seemed to fit a bit better too. As far as absorbency I really couldn't tell. I think the Teddy may have been slightly more absorbent, but anything from Bambino holds several big wets, so it's hard to tell the difference!

Why are the Teddy's cheaper on Amazon by the way?

I would choose teddy. Why so expensive? I just get what ever I can afford without them being attends or hospital diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Infantmess92 View Post
    I have read a lot of posts pertaining Teddy's and Classico's but all are old posts and reviews. If you were to pick today between the Teddy or the Classico which would you pick and why?
    Are the Teddy's actually a little more absorbent and what's the deal with the tapes?
    Do the Teddy's have stretch waistband like the Classicos in the front and the back?
    The classico, bianco, and teddy are currently identical to each other in every way except the print on the front tape panel. They are priced a little different simply due to varying demand.

The bellisimo and TotalDry X-Plus available at bambinodiapers.com are different diapers however. I don't have specific experience with the xplus, but the bellisimo has yet a different pattern on the front, in addition to thicker padding and higher sap ratio, so it's cost is more justified. (it's otherwise identical to the other three)

So if you're picking between bianco, classico, and teddy, it's just a personal choice of looks. I personally prefer teddy, classico not really, and bianco is kind of a wash.

The teddy were used to test run some stretchy tapes. It was a short-lived experiment, that didn't work out because people want to tape up tight, and the stretchy tapes frequently broke. Teddy tapes are now the same as all their other line of tapes. (which is unfortunately not five star... I still have issues with them pulling away from the back from time to time when worn for an extended time)

Not sure on the xplus, but the other four all have good front and rear elastic.

Teddy bears hands down they are the same as the other, but I love the teddy bears

Teddy for me, but I can get bambino very easily because their distribution center is literally 20 minutes from my house