Thread: Greetings =]

Default Greetings =]

Hi Everyone,

I just joined ADISC today, and I can already say I'm impressed =P Such an active site with so many people... But this is my introduction, so I'd best get on with it.

I'm fizzle, I'm 17 years old, from Perth in Western Australia. I've been into diapers ever since I was about 4 years old - I was put in a diaper for being naughty, and that's when I realized that I enjoyed it. Ever since then, until I was about 12 or 13 years old, I was trying to make diapers for myself, because I didn't think they made diapers for adults and older children. It wasn't until I was 14 that I realized that I wasn't alone with my love for diapers - I suddenly found that there were people all around the world into exactly the same thing. Nevertheless, I had unknowingly moved to the Capital city with the lowest population in the world, Perth, Australia. I can count on one hand the number of DLs that I've heard of here - let alone met. It'd be nice to talk to people around my age and area; it does feel lonely out here sometimes. I only recently started purchasing diapers for myself - after the drynites escapade that everyone embarks upon at my age, I started buying diapers online, and have enjoyed them ever since =] My parents have found out themselves (my mother being a bit too nosey for her own good), as well as the fact that I'm gay, which they've also found out... so they pretty much think I need a lot of counseling. I will survive though ^__^

Anyways, I can't wait to make lots of friends here, and I hope I'm well received.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome aboard fizzle, have a great time here.

Be warned that ADISC isn't about meetups or real-life stuff. Most ADISC activities are purely online; only once a year (or less!) do ADISC members meet up, and the details behind such meetups are typically kept private amongst Regulars, VIPs, or just the people involved. So if you want to be part of a meet-up, you're by all means welcome eventually, but first you need to become involved in the community so that you can build up enough reputation that people are willing to go out of their way to meet up with you.

Enjoy your time here, post around, and be sure to check out the wiki (obligatory advertisement).

Got any interests besides diapers? If you haven't noticed we're a pretty well-rounded board too. (as for myself, I'm a computer nerd)

Welcome to the site fizzle. It is hard being a diaper lover in a boring world. I knew I was one when I was about 4, and have had the desire every since. This is a great site with wonderful people. Enjoy....

Welcome to the site. Though there's a good chance you won't ever see any of us in person, I'm sure making some online friends here will help to ease some of that loneliness. I know it sure has helped me. Want to tell us a little more about yourself? That might help in connecting with people with similar interests besides diapers. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Welcome to the board. Hopefully you find experience and education here that you would not find anywhere else.

Sorry to hear about troubles with your parents.

Welcome to our community, I hope you enjoy it here!