Thread: It has been a while

Default It has been a while

I haven't been on adisc in a while.
    The members that have been here since December of last year may remember when teen babies used to part of the site. Up to July I was part of that group.

I want to start to get back into the swing of things around here, where i'm at right now reminds me of back when I was new to site, just joining was a pretty big leap for me.

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I am all for meeting new people.
    Adisc is a great community to be a part of, and it's good to be back.

Astra

Welcome back!

Welcome back as well. I love it when our younger members are able to return. I love your avatar by the way. Very cute!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Welcome back as well. I love it when our younger members are able to return. I love your avatar by the way. Very cute!
    Agreed To put it in another way, it looks great

I was basically in the same boat, Cranky - only turned 18 in July, and the time without ADISC was actually quite hard because I felt rather cut off. It feels good when you're finally back, doesn't it?

Welcome back Cranky. I'm like Dogboy Wanting our younger members to return and contribute.

This title!!!!! All I think about when I see this thread is Ghost in the stalls lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
    Agreed To put it in another way, it looks great

I was basically in the same boat, Cranky - only turned 18 in July, and the time without ADISC was actually quite hard because I felt rather cut off. It feels good when you're finally back, doesn't it?
    Yea, the time away wasn't too hard but kind of odd, because almost everyday between when I joined and December I was on here and then I just wasn't. But I then think about the other teens that are younger than I was and they have another year (or more) to go.

-And a thank you to all of those who welcome back any members.