Thread: yay im excited

Default yay im excited

so i talked to my hubby and he said that maybe tonight i can get my first bobo (pacifier) and a bottle my first ones since opening up about my interest im so excited i really hope i can get them tonight
    when did you get your first ones ?
    what color were they ?
    ill try to post pics later (if i get it)

yaaaaay he got them i got a pretty purple bottle (purple and clear) and a white and pink bobo (pacifier i am one very happy ab/lg ..now i can sleep tight

I got my first pacifier and baby bottle many, many years ago. I have no idea when. The pacifier was pink with a children's character on it (don't remember which one). The bottle was just a general purpose clear bottle. Both items were in the baby aisle at the local food market.

Congrats!! How exciting!

I got my first baby pacifier in June from a grocery store, and my first Nuk 5 last month online The baby paci has a cute pink/purple print. My Nuk 5 is solid dark pink with a little flower on the button. It also has one of those flippy handles, which I love! It makes it seem way more authentic, somehow. That one is much, much more comfortable for me to use because it's larger.

And today (!!!!!!) I got my first bottle, which is clear with a pink cap and a really adorable pink bunny painted on the side. My new favorite thing is chocolate milk in a bottle ... aahhhh perfection.

Oddly, even after washing, the bottle seems to be strawberry-scented... I think it's just the silicone, but it's kind of funny and adorable all the same

Have fun with your new toys!

Quote Originally Posted by FaennaJo View Post
    Congrats!! How exciting!

I got my first baby pacifier in June from a grocery store, and my first Nuk 5 last month online The baby paci has a cute pink/purple print. My Nuk 5 is solid dark pink with a little flower on the button. It also has one of those flippy handles, which I love! It makes it seem way more authentic, somehow. That one is much, much more comfortable for me to use because it's larger.

And today (!!!!!!) I got my first bottle, which is clear with a pink cap and a really adorable pink bunny painted on the side. My new favorite thing is chocolate milk in a bottle ... aahhhh perfection.

Oddly, even after washing, the bottle seems to be strawberry-scented... I think it's just the silicone, but it's kind of funny and adorable all the same

Have fun with your new toys!
    i am very happy i slept so great last night i actualy fell asleep drinking from my bottle. whats a nuk 5?
    congrats on the first bottle my paci is just one i found at a grocery store .. same with bottle .. the paci isnt the one i first saw but i like it .. i didnt buy them my husband went back to get them for me and i was very happy when he did
    i havnt made chocomilk yet i just used some orange juice for now . but i wanna get some apple juice today.
    *huge smile* im finaly happy with who i am im so grateful my husband is so okay with all this .. i havent worn diapers yet but we will soon. just need to find some .. when i am .. not so easy and online doesnt seem to help.
    whats a good international website for good adult diapers ( someone who delivers to kuwait)

thanks again and congrats

My first Paci (my only paci, lol) is a leopard print Nuk that I modified. It is a Nuk 3 teat on a Nuk 2 shield, since they only make the leopard print in size 2. I also have the matching leopard print bottle that goes with it:p