Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humble Indie Bundle 9

Default Humble Indie Bundle 9

Humble Indie Bundle 9 has a great mix of games this time around but I think the star for any metal fans will be Brütal Legend

And remember your helping charity with every purchase https://www.humblebundle.com/

I wish I had waited to buy Brutal Legend to get it in this pack - the only draws for me are an academic interest in Fez to see if its douchebag developer is really a superstar, and Mark of the Ninja - I own the rest I believe. Highly recommended to pay more than the average though, cause FTL is spectacular, and worth the above average price on its own.

If it has Fez included, then no sale.

The douchebag behind that game doesn't deserve any money.

Totally going to buy this when I get money tomorrow. Brutal Legend is the only linear game I've played through twice, once on the hardest difficulty possible, and gotten 100% unlocks. I lost my PS3 to the Yellow Light of Death, as a result losing this game, so I have to buy it for my PC.

Ass-kickers, unite!

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    If it has Fez included, then no sale.

The douchebag behind that game doesn't deserve any money.
    note that it's also on the beat the average portion of the bundle. which means you actually need to pay more for the privilege of getting fez in the bundle. HEHHHH.

I wants, but unfortunately I spent a lot of my "spending" stash on MLP:FiM S3 and a new sleeper...

Oh, and GO LINUX USERS! They always donate more per capita! (Windows users -- y u so cheap? All of your $ OUGHT to go to charity...)
    Last edited by Embrace; 13-Sep-2013 at 07:05. Reason: hehe. verb tense

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDorito View Post
    note that it's also on the beat the average portion of the bundle. which means you actually need to pay more for the privilege of getting fez in the bundle. HEHHHH.
    Oh, well good for that! As long as Phil Fish gets no money, I'm a-okay.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    Oh, well good for that! As long as Phil Fish gets no money, I'm a-okay.
    You could choose not to give any money to developers, you can give 100% to charity or humble tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    You could choose not to give any money to developers, you can give 100% to charity or humble tip.
    I don't know why I even forgot about that. I'd feel bad, since some of these developers are cool.